About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sleeping Direction and Restricted Bed Placement.

myfs_132764

Hi,

I am wondering if you could help me. I am currently renting a house and having a problem in bed placement. My Kua Number is 3. And the only solid wall I have in my bedroom is the wall on the West. Which means that my headboard is resting against the wall and my head is pointing at West (my worst direction) when I am sleeping.

Other alternative is that to the North, there is a dressing table fixed to the wall(middle). I was thinking of buying a tall book case that fits between a wall to that dressing table, making it an even superficial 'wall' and rest my headboard against it. It will make the bedroom look weird, butI will be sleeping with my head pointing at the right direction.

My question is, which one of the scenario will be better? The wrong sleeping direction but normal layout, or the weird layout but correct sleeping direction. I Thanking you in advance.

Wie

fficeffice" />

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. The sleeping direction or best bed-head direction should be considered "Nice-to-have" and not a must have.

2. Even if sleeping with the head facing west, I personally feel that this position is the better choice. As you had also mentioned that the other position e.g. placing a tall bookshelf and placing your bed-head towards North seems weird.

3. Feng Shui is about Earth Luck. While feeling comfortable in a bedroom surrounding is about "Man or human" luck.

4. Thus what best is to sleep in a "normal " bedroom vs a "weird" layout bedroom. If we don't feel good in a bedroom.. might as well throw out the whole concept of "theoratical" feng shui. Worst to face west..

5. To share with you: There is another Feng Shui school of thought.. this has to do with "feeling good factor".

There is one Feng Shui master who.. often when clients cannot find a good bed-head position.. he would (not me) personally tell the client that - Hey! actually; when we sit up a the bed and when we breath (air or qi or chi), we are actually "facing" a direction. Thus for your benefit, you should "feel good" when you hear that when you sit up most of the time in your bed, you are facing your good direction "EAST"

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net