About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed placement

myfs_98061

Thank you for your reply and subsequent "advice" about bed placement. It is indeed a relief to know that bed placement should be based on what is right for the individual Sometimes, one feels the restriction of what the "rules" of Feng Shui recommend, so it is nice to know that practicality or personal preference is also allowed to influence one's decisions within the home Many blessings to you and again, I thank you, Susan

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Susan,

Yes, so long as we try our best to follow some of the concepts. Not all concepts will suit our needs.

What you are "now" practising is what I called "Commonsense approach" to Feng Shui! This is a natural form with or without Feng Shui!

Many of us do very, very well with just commonsense!

Many Feng Shui practitioners, visit our homes for just 1 or 2 hours and go off! And we are left to follow sometimes very silly advise!

1. Do not place a TV set facing our bed:

In many of the past forum messages, I said this is fine. Do find out more why is this so?

2. School children can have open bookshelves at their desktop level.

Again, check out what I had said based on commonsense approach.

3. In the past, I mentioned a very nice movie titled "Executive Decisions". The hero, who had some experience in small planes was tasked to fly the jumbo jet to land.

With the help of the air-stewardess, he kept on forgetting what to do next to land the plane. The air -sterwardess.. yelled out to him "Just FLY THE PLANE!" (meaning - use your commonsense!)

We all should adopt Susan's attitude, and what she has said. It makes sense rite?

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Anonymous wrote:
Thank you for your reply and subsequent "advice" about bed placement. It is indeed a relief to know that bed placement should be based on what is right for the individual Sometimes, one feels the restriction of what the "rules" of Feng Shui recommend, so it is nice to know that practicality or personal preference is also allowed to influence one's decisions within the home Many blessings to you and again, I thank you, Susan

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net