About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House facing west backyard facing wide canal

myfs_132804

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lisa,

Assuming that if your backyard is East, then most likely, your frontage is West? facing?

If for example, your home frontageis West 1 225 degrees (between 247.5 to 262.4) and West 2 270 degrees (between 262.5 to 277.4) then one can take advantage of water wealth position if water flows from right to left and exits between 277.5 to 292.4 degrees. And it is advantages if water flows passing left to right of the main door.

If you want wealth for the home, then the water or drainage of the above property should exit between 7.4 to 37.4 degrees out of the property.

If one wants to have "Power and Authority" i.e. high positions in business, politics etc.. then try to have water exit 157.5 to 172.4.

Please note that it is never advantages to have a large canal behind the back of the home. If so, most homes which try to reduce the impact would have to build a wall or wooden trellise such that one cannot see the canal or drainage flow when standing inside the ground level of the home.

The above is to show an example that for all landed properties; there are often TWO water (drainage) exit points where it concerns the wealth of the owners. And often, there is ONE exit point where it will boost the "Power and authority" of the owners.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Lisa P. wrote:
I'm interested in finding out about moving by the water. My backyard is facing east with a wide canal. Is there something I can use for some luck.Thank you lisa

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net