About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui of Lakeshore

myfs_132882

Dear Cecil,

I am posting pictures of The Lakeshore condominuim which was TOP recently. I am interested in buying a south facing unit in Tower 2 which has a very soothing view of Chinese Garden. I would appreciate if your opinion on the Fengshui of this development and especially the Type E2 units. I am considering buying a unit with a good address on the higher floor.The only worry I have is the pointed corner of Bedroom 3 in the Type E1 unit pointing towards the Living room of the Type E2. Please advise your opinion.Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

1. Please see attachment: Unitlayout-Lakeshore.pdf

Yes, each unit in each tower has sharp corners and the sad thing is that corners of each unit is aimed at each other i.e. porcupine effect.

For example unit #16-18 (Type E2) has it's living room corner aimed at Bedroom 3 of unit #16-19 (Type F2). Likewise, Bedroom 3 corner of unit #16-19 is aimed at unit #16-18's living room!

Thus, you are correct to say that your tower has sharp edges of neighbouring units aimed at one another in this Far East development.

2. Siteplan: attachment: Lakeshore-FE.jpg

In particular, the swimming and lap pools are "fully" enclosed. Thus not "auspicious". The rationale is because, when "water" in the swimming pool condenses, they rise up but in many instances, these "evaporated water contains swimming pool chemicals" and have no choice but blown into those units where the windows are opened.

Thus if less people open their windows, those who open their windows will get the brut of the "vapours" from the pool. From past experience, for those who have new borns, it may take a few months for the young children especially those at lower floors may get some discomfort i.e. lungs etc... Usually this will go away. (Reference: my previous comments on the Rivervale Condo (next to rivervale mall).

3. I have drawn red straight lines on walls: of unit#24, #32, #40; especially in the afternoon (between12.30pm onwards to 3 or 4 pm depending onthe level of the units of #15,#23,#31 the sun will shine on the walls offunit#24, #32, #40 and shine into some of the units #15,#23,#31 living room and even bedroom 2.

Like you had mentioned, the view for some units are nice. And the good thing is that the very close MRT line is buffered by a row of car-parks, although units #01 and #02 of Tower 1 A and Tower 2A #16, #09 and #10 will hear the MRT trains running along the lines.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sorry Cecil,

In myprevious message, I attached the wrong layout which was for the16th floor. This one is the correct layout for 7th-15th Floor showing the Type E1 and type E2. I also attach the picture of thetypical view from the south facing units as well as the site map.Thank you.

• Staff

The units that definitely does not have a poison arrow are thoseof #27, #28, #19 and #20 and #11 and #12 and #35 and #36.

Usually for high floors, it will usually not be affected by the enclosed pool effect. Most concern for the pool effect are thoseespecially for 1st to 8th floor. In addition, most of the time, it will affect babies between a few months old to 6 months (respiratory problems). For adults it depends.

#18 and #21 will getsharp angle of #19 and #20 correspondingly.

A simple, car side view convex mirror can be used strategically at locations where the poison arrows are pointed at... without resorting to the use of a ba gua mirror is a simple fix.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Dear Cecil,

Thank you for the fast reply.Can the poison arrows effect beneutralied in such case? Since Units No. 18 to 21 face the tranquil lake of Chinese Garden and not the swimming pool, will it also suffer from the enclosed pool effect? Will this facing be a better buy? Thank you.

By the way, how long notice must I give you to engage your service to check on the fengshui of my existing house? I am trying to make a decision on whether to sell it, buy a new propertyor to renovate.

• 15 years later...
  • Staff

How can we help you today?

Comprehensive Home Package [A.]: On-site or [B.]: Off-site for HDB / Condo / EC & Landed Properties for New/Re-Sale House or facing financial/ marriage/ relationship/ health issues

Do you offer a 1 visit On-site audit? How much?

" As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit. "

Success starts with good Feng Shui

367287073_HEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS50.png.03992f40f00dc4cd5e9453963bf0fa6c.png
Transparent Pricing & No Hidden Costs. No Purchase of Products.

WHATSAPPx.gif.933b1f171b62310142ae17b5501fc685.gif Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / support@geomancy.net

1861277562_UNDERSTANDINGMICRO.png.891959f03ef51f98ac6911212f3b30ed.png

House Hunting? We will help you select the most auspicious unit!
Learn More
696681019_geoamncysgicon.png.fb8c9b974fb87d32583cae8b9c22b372.png

The Experts in House Hunting