About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Feng Shui College Dorm Room

myfs_132989

I have a basic square dorm room. The door faces north and looks out of a large window and the door has a closet on both sides.I have a bed with no headboard, a desk with a bookshelf and two dressers. I use a laptop for my school work. Which way should my desk face? How should I position my bed? How should I position my dressers?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Frankly, as you have mentioned, your dorm room is squarish. Many leaders (in the industry) started like yourself staying in a dorm.

More importantly, mentally, one would have an idea of how, one's "work" flow is like.

Asyour dorm serves both as a place of sleep and "study", try to work out the best layout based on your personal feel, liking and "habits".

Since you are doing work on a laptop, some of us may feel comfortable working from our bed, while others may work better sitting on a proper table and chair. You have to see your habit and try to maximize your layout to the way you study and sleep.

Some of us work better facing a window, while others may feel distracted. Again, all your personal preferences should be considered and not what "others" tell you to do.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
I have a basic square dorm room. The door faces north and looks out of a large window and the door has a closet on both sides.I have a bed with no headboard, a desk with a bookshelf and two dressers. I use a laptop for my school work. Which way should my desk face? How should I position my bed? How should I position my dressers?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net