About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Should I change my chinese name

myfs_133022

Quote:

Hi My name is Goh Cindy and My chinese name is Wu Qing Ting. People always call me Cindy I am a Wood Rat andI would like to know should I change my name. And can you explain to me what my chinese name meancause I felt that it sound like dragonfly in chinese. I would like to know will it really help my study marriage health and career and wealth if I change my Chinese name.If I will to change my chinese name what do you think is prefer and please tell me the meaning to the change. THANK YOU so much and hope to hear from you soon.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cindy,

In this sample report, (see attachment )

In general, a geomancer will select a name based on the breakdown of one's ba zi element:-

Your Five Element Breakdown

1 Weak Water 4 Strongest Wood 2 Strong Fire 1 Extremely Weak Earth 0 Weakest Metal
9% 62% 25% 3% 0%

This tells me that you are a Weak Water because of too little Water (9%) and Metal (0%). Your element is born in a season which is makes Water Element Weak. Thus, influencing the element strength of the other five element elements. The percentage of each element is considered after considering the seasonal strength and the number of that element present.

Thus, your favourable elements are Metal (0%) and Water (9%) Elements. Fire (25%) is your wealth element. However, as you are a Weak Water, you first need to be stronger in order to control your wealth element. Based on the percentage of the Five Element of each of your favourable element. You should attempt to enhance the favourable element with least percentage, followed by the favourable element with the next lowest percentage.

As Weak Water, your favourable elements are Metal (0%) / Water (9%) .

• Metal (0%) is your most favourable element.
  • Water (9%) is your next most favourable element.

Your unfavourable elements are Earth (3%) / Wood (62%) / Fire (25%).

• Wood (62%) is your most unfavourable element. As you have way too much of Wood, it is best to avoid it as much as possible.
  • Fire (25%) is your next unfavourable element.
  • Earth (3%) is your least unfavourable element.

You have a very unbalanced Five Element distribution. Often, this produces signs of a person with several possible health problems.

You have a very unbalanced Five Element distribution. Often, this produces signs of a person with several possible health problems.

You have 0% Metal element. This often signify possible Health related problems to the Lung.

You have 62% Wood element. This often signify possible Health related problems to the Liver, Bile and Spleen. Having too much Wood may sometimes lead to indirect health issues related to (Earth element).

The ideal balance of each element is generally 20% of each element. However, it is difficult to achieve exactly 20% of each element. This is because it is difficult to know exactly how much of each element you have at any point in time. So as long as you have more of your favourable elements, you will improve your balance and harmony.

In the above example, this fictitious ladyby the name of Jane has an imbalance inba zi element i.e. she haslots of wood 62 percent while zero percent metal.

A geomancy will normally come up withseveral names to check which is a better choice. Thus, for each individual, this would depend on our birth date and time of birth.

Although we would like to have a nice meaningful name, this is "secondary" i.e. considered after all the five elements have been matched to see which name brings upon the best "heaven luck".

Usually, it is strongly recommended that we try not to change our name once we are older. Especially in an English speaking or our commerce uses English most of the time.

Thus, for example, in Singapore, even if you change your name, most likely your colleagues or friends are still going to call you "Cindy" and not your "new Mandarin" name. Therefore, unless one uses that "new name" all the time, then it would make the difference.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net