About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Rectangular apartment and tree blocking view

myfs_133367

I have used the compass direction to determine that my main entrance of my apartment is in the South sector. I share a common foyer with my neighbor who lives upstairs.

Upon entering the foyer the door to my apartment is on the left. Upon entering I am in the livingroom. to my right is the middle room which is the bedroom. Through that room is the kitchen.

Any advice to enhance these areas? Or correct the missing ones according to the bagua?

Also the living room window looks out onto the front lawn where there is a tree (to the side of the front door) It is directly across from a negative neighbor. Does this tree protect me from her bad chi?

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. To be honest, it is no value to take a compass direction and not use it. The Compass School Feng Shui, is not only about taking a general reading and (full stop).

2. To enhance a sector, or neutralise a sector or problem; the Compass School Feng Shui (especially Flying Star) has both the TOOLs as well as the means to understand each sector.

3. Under Shapes and Forms Feng Shui, a tree trunk should preferably not "slice" thru the main entrance door or window of our home. If it slices the neighbour's -- not our concern... (This is still a poison arrow or sha qi towards that neighbour - not our home).

Nancy W. wrote:

I have used the compass direction to determine that my main entrance of my apartment is in the South sector. I share a common foyer with my neighbor who lives upstairs.

Upon entering the foyer the door to my apartment is on the left. Upon entering I am in the livingroom. to my right is the middle room which is the bedroom. Through that room is the kitchen.

Any advice to enhance these areas? Or correct the missing ones according to the bagua?

Also the living room window looks out onto the front lawn where there is a tree (to the side of the front door) It is directly across from a negative neighbor. Does this tree protect me from her bad chi?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net