About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Home Theather system placement

myfs_129497

Hi Cecil and Robert,
I have a question regarding the placement of a home theater system. My husband and I just moved to a new apartment and the living room is located in the south. I know that for 2008 is not good to have loud noises in the south, so I'm wondering if there is any possible cure for this, since I can't put the TV and stereo in any other place due to available space.
I'm sending the apartment floor plan so you can check it out.
Thanks!!
Christina.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. South is the three killings sector thus avoid any renovations within this sector.

2. If this (South) or any other sectors have; for example flying star numbers like: MS#3 with WS#4 and Base #9, then it would be best to keep that sector "quiet". Thus if one's home and that sector has this then if we need to implement a cure, try not to use "noisy metal like wind chimes etc..."

3. Thus, it is fool-hardy to try to arrange the TV console area each year! Does not make any sense. Especially nowadays, many homes have a feature wall and some even have their TV sets "nailed" to the wall.

4. Thus, if we have fixed our TV sets or unmoveable console, it does not make sense to move it. Even if our TV consoles are moveable, since many years back, don't recall anyone making so much effort (trouble) to move it year by year to a new position.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net