About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Building a new home in 2008!

myfs_90190

Dear Master Cecil Lee,
My husband and I are both Kua 7 and we are currently looking at several rectangular size lands to build and many are facing either SW1, SW2 or NE1 or NE2. Are there any special external forms we need to be particularly aware of? The home will be rectangular with all 9 quadrants. The home will be situated in a residential neighborhood where all the homes are freestanding and are 1 story or 2 story homes. Our home will probably be 2 story. No apartments or flats. There is 2 lots with sitting SW1 or SW2--where the front of the land is higher & the back slopes down to show beautiful views of the hills and vistas. We are not sure if external features like the ones described above are good or not. Please advise. Also, if SW or NE facing, where can we safely place a water feature outside the home? Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
Sincerely,
MTA
USA

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Excluding one's Kua, Period 8, in general, NE1 & SW1 can enjoy sum-of-ten especially if the interior layout is squarish/rectangular shaped. For NE2/3 and/or SW2/3, can benefit from Parent String effect. Both homes should have as much open space if possible especially for the ground level : living/dining area.

2. Drainage out of the plot of a landed property is very important!

For example, I have attached two samples:showing the degrees where drainage out of the home should best be located.

Sample 1: NE1 Period 8 landed property. Note the specific degrees where drainage MUST exit the property.

Sample 2: SW2 Period 8 landed property. Again, where the water or drainage exits the property is critical.

3. There are many other factors in addition to the above, when building a home.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net