About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

opposite sleepng position with my husband

myfs_124445

Please advised me on the most compromise head of the bed position for me and my husband . my birthday 01/03/1957 and my husband 02/28/1945. I tried doing the free reports and we have opposite best and worst bed direction. Pls help us. Im constant having few illness lately which is bothersome . Thanks

Amy

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Amy,

1. The situation you face occurs 50 percent of the time.

Quote:

Amelita N. wrote:
Please advised me on the most compromise head of the bed position for me and my husband . my birthday 01/03/1957 and my husband 02/28/1945. I tried doing the free reports and we have opposite best and worst bed direction. Pls help us. Im constant having few illness lately which is bothersome . Thanks

2. Thus for every two homes, one home will have the same situation as yours.

3. Please see attached .PDF file:
In this attachment, you will find a sample of a family for three persons:
Male and Son who belongs to the West Group. And the Female, belong to the East Group.

4. Under Page 1 = Best Option 1; The master bedroom is located at the East compass direction. Under the Eight House chart, Male - disaster sector; while Female - longevity sector.

5. Under the above, you will notice that Female sleeps closer to the "line" or East cardinal compass sector. While Male sleeps further away. Here, the Female shields, the Male person.

6. Take a look at Page 2. Option 2. You will find the same situation. Here, check the sleeping positions of Male vs Female.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net