About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

how to combat flying yellow flying star #5

myfs_133494

I'm somewhat new to feng shui and want to know how to combat yellow flying star #5 and use it to my advantage.I'm a west person ana big wood,big metal person,fire ram.I've covered most of the basics in my living space as far as enhancing windchimes,preventive windchimes,proper placement of wood,water,metal,fire,earth features.I have my three toed frog,pi yao,fuk luk sao,crystals,buddha,quan yin,confucious.I've read several lillian too books to get started.I sleep with my head west,bathroom door is always closed.Any advise about the star or general things i should do to improve my home chi is appreiciated.

KEITH E HUNSUCKER.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Keith,

1. It is good that you do a SEARCH under this forum to find your subject matter. For example, use the SEARCH feature for #5 or Five yellow.

2. There are various combination of star numbers with or without #5. Thus #5 can be combined with either one or both or all of #2, #3, #7 and another #5. Each of these have somewhat slightly different significance.

3. About commercial products:

In my opinion, many products that one has purchased usually lines the pocket of the seller. In ancient times, there are no such products. Thus many use "in the name of Feng Shui" to sell this and that product.

In my opinion, products are modern invention, mostly toentice us to depart with our hard earned money. And frankly, many such products should be considered as interior decoration items than some special mystic help.

4. More importantly, buying such products are like some people who think that buying more and more is like pathing their home with gold.

5, BUT, look here: if our home is like a ship or a boat, and if it suffers from just a small leak, no point over loading the home (ship) with useless products.. and not realising that we need to fix the leak, first!

6. Thus all these products can gather dusts or even later thrown away.... are they of any use?

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net