About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

East Facing Lot with a South Facing House

myfs_133973

Dear Sir:

I hope you wont mind me asking again. I would like tosimplify my query. Can you build a south facing house for an east group personin an east facing lot? I hope this time you would be able to give some feedback or comments on this. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Anne

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Possible for a Block of flats. Here, especially the frontage of all units face a specific direction.

2. For a landed property, it depends:

2.1. If the neighbours are in-close proximity; say each is a small plot of land, your "south" frontage may be facing another plot's side-view. Here, if one is "unlucky", one may even get to face the toilets of the neighbour or even their backyard (some) with messy storage and hanging laundry. In addition, one will be in big-trouble, if the neigbhour's home roof is triangular shaped and have several of these "attacking" your "south" facing home.

2.2.Try to plot the Flying Star and take the opportunity to "activate" say the double #8'sby utitlising the space say for the living room etc...

2.3. If the south facing happens to be overseeing a wonderful view e.g. clear space oroverlooking a lake, (no obstruction); then by building the living room, patio etc... at this south side... can if done properly, be considered as a south facing home.

3. Usually, if the plot of land is sandwiched at the sides: south and north, then, there is a higher probability that the frontage may be "shifted" to west instead, especially if the back of the house has clear space and overlooking no current development. Should there be future development at thewest or back-side, then, it may change the situation.

Quote:

Can you build a south facing house for an east group personin an east facing lot? I hope this time you would be able to give some feedback or comments on this. Thank you very much.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net