About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Front door direction

myfs_133791

Good day Master Lee,
I can't see my front door from my center location; how best can I find this out accurately? I have drawn a scaled layout of my apartment. you mentioned that one can measure the front door location at the front door, but only with a luo pan; can you please explain how I could do this? Is the luo pan method as accurate? Thank you for you time.
Blessings,
Michael

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. I assume that you are referring to a landed property.

2. For landed property, imagine where is the road driving into your property and where is your main gate.

3. Usually is your main gate and main entrance door the same facing direction i.e. when you open your main entrance door is this the same direction as the main gate? And in addition, your living room and frontage of home is at this location.

3.1 If YES, then stand inside the house looking outwards and take a compass reading. This is your facing direction.

3.2 If NO, determine where is the frontage of your home. And take a reading from inside the home e.g. porch or patio looking outwards.

4. Obtain a layout plan and plot 'the center of the home". If the home is rectangular, then where two diagonal lines meet is the centrepoint of the home.If the home has too many corners,paste a copy of the layout plan onto a cardboard, cut out the outline and try to balance the entire layout plan onto a nail to find the centre of gravity by balancing the enitre cardboard onto the nail should be the centre of gravity.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net