About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

front door direction

myfs_133791

Hello Master Cecil,
Thank you for your reply. I live in an apartment building and I'm trying to do an accurate compass reading for my front door location for flying stars analysis. I can't do a compass reading of the mid point of the door because the layout of my apartment doesn't allow for me to see my front door from the center point of my apartment. What can I do? I've ordered a Luo Pan, you've mentioned that one can measure the front door location at the front door with a Luo Pan; how do I do this then? Thank you for your time.
Blessings,
Michael

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. There is a more accurate method: either or both: using the Street directory (of any country) AND/OR google map.

2. All proper street directories are read : Vertical = North or zero degrees and bottom is 180 degrees.

3. All Google maps also have vertical = North and bottom 180 degrees South.

4 Usually, if one can zoom in to the closest zoom under google, one ca even see the outline of say your apartment. Once you can determine the outline or know distinctly which road it faces, you can use a protractor align it to the North-South and then determine where the unit is location.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned, below, please click the attachment below for a graphic illustration of what I meant.

Cecil L. wrote:

1. There is a more accurate method: either or both: using the Street directory (of any country) AND/OR google map.

2. All proper street directories are read : Vertical = North or zero degrees and bottom is 180 degrees.

3. All Google maps also have vertical = North and bottom 180 degrees South.

4 Usually, if one can zoom in to the closest zoom under google, one ca even see the outline of say your apartment. Once you can determine the outline or know distinctly which road it faces, you can use a protractor align it to the North-South and then determine where the unit is location.

• 6 months later...