About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

English Name for a Strong Metal

myfs_134087

Hi Master Lee,
I am new to this and did a check up on my bazi and it would seem that I am a strong yin metal.
My five element breakdown is as follows:
Water - 0 (0%)
Wood - 0 (0%)
Fire - 3 (38%?)
Earth - 1 (13?)
Metal - 4 (50%?)
It would seem that my favorable elements are: Water and Fire and unfavorable ones are Earth and Metal.
My wealth element seems to be Wood.
If i am correct at this then i should be balancing up at Wood and Water isn't it.
I am currently coming up with an English name for work purpose to go along with my chinese names. What are the Wood and Water names?
thanks and regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Traditionalname analysis based on the Five elements concept is based on the strokes of mandarin characters (Chinese Big 5 character - not short form).... andthat each Chinese character can be classified as under each of the five elements.

2. There is NO precedence where each English word can be classified under each of the five elements. Usually, the authentic method is to find a good Chinese name. And convert the name to pin yin. (Not the other way around).

3. Likewise, there is no authentic basis for a business to check that it's English name is in order. But rather, authentic name analysis can only be done with typically all Chinese set of letters.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Furthermore, changing a name does not truly help if one is not going to use THAT Chinese name. For example, if the person was found to have a suitable Chinese name : Yi Zhen but all your life you are called or known as Dirty Harry, then it does not make a difference if you change your name to Yi Zhen nor thru deed poll on official document.

Your friends will still call you "Dirty Harry"!

Hi Master Lee,

Thanks for your prompt replies. I get what you are trying to tell me.

I am just doing a ground check to ensure that i dun f**k up with a name that will be very unfavorable to me.

What can i do to balance the lack of water and wood elements in my bazi?

thanks and regards.

• Staff

1. The holistic method is to maximize the three main luck factors:

1.1. Heaven Luck - the question you asked lies within this area
1.2 Earth Luck - Feng Shui of your home and even office surroundings
1.3 Man or Human Luck

2. What you had mentioned earlier that your five element breakdown shows that you have zero water, zero wood etc... this is often "corrected" by some parents or grand parent going to a geomancy to try to get a CHINESE name balanced to or harmonised to the person. As you are aware some people change their name later part of their life perhaps as their parent did not have the luxury of checking out one for them earlier in life.

3.For a strong yin metal, knowing this helps in situations like, which home is favourable to the person based on Ba zi analysis, good colours for the home, even colour of car can be considered, here.

4. In general the above are the more common senarios where one can take advantage off. Otherwise, have to depend more on other types of luck: Feng Shui of the home and Man or Human luck factors...

Quote:

a strong yin metal. My five element breakdown is as follows: Water - 0 (0%) Wood - 0 (0%) Fire - 3 (38%?) Earth - 1 (13?) Metal - 4 (50%?) It would seem that my favorable elements are: Water and Fire and unfavorable ones are Earth and Metal.