About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

North West Sector for a South Facing House

myfs_133973

Dear Sir:

Thank you very much for all your assistance.

I would like to inquire about having a kitchen in the northwest sector. Most feng shui books warn on having kitchen on northwest sector because it signifies "fire at heaven's gate"however for an eastgroup house northwest is one of the inauspicious sector. For a south facing house the northwest sector is at the inner half of the grid. Then in the period of 8 flying star feng shui, northwest sector have a5 mountain star and2 water star with a base number 9 which makes it inauspicious but can use fire.At the other 2 inner sectors under period 8 flying star feng shui,NE is afflicted with 7 mountain star and 9 water star based # 2 and N is afflicted with 9 mountain star and 7 water star based # 4 and for both sectorsfire is a danger. It is really confusing.I am trying to combine 8 mansions withperiod 8 flying star feng shui. Pleaseadvise on whatwould be the right thing to do when one faces this type of situation.Can I have kitchen at the Northwest sector with the stove not facing northwest?

Please assist. Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Anne

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. I am not going to go into all the nitty gritty details.

2. As you have read and understood that a kitchen especially a stove at NW = "Fire at Heaven's gate".

3. In addition, some books will say that based on the "current" trigram, HW = Heaven hexagram or "Heaven's Luck".

4. Thus having a stove at NW will affect Para 2 and 3. (Full-stop).

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net