About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The position of buddha figurine in an office

myfs_134309

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Locally, in Singapore, as we have 4 major religious groups; especially for multi-nationals and small to medium sized businessess; if these business deals with the "public" at large, often if not, such a figurine is never displayed in an office. (Perhaps also due to the respect of other religions e.g. Muslims, Hindus, Catholics/Christians, etc..

2. In Singapore, such figurines are often displayed within a home e.g. the living room.. and seldom in an office as mentioned earlier unless the office itself deals with such objects or figurines directly.

3. These are some of the considerations when placing a buddha figurine in an office:-

3.1 Usually, it is large, it should be displayed on a display shelf on it's own or that this figurine takes centerstage of say a display table, with perhaps, a light shining above it.

3.2 Avoid placing the figurine, sharing the same wall as the toilet or pantry nor face it "looking" towards the pantry, toilet or store-cleaning room.

3.3 Avoid placing it facing your mum - directly (oppsite, facing her "seat")

3.4 Check that there is no beam above the figurine.

3.5 Avoid placing it with one side of it's body (e.g. shoulder) next to the corner of a wall.

These are some of the considerations to take note.

4. In a predominantly western culture or country (city), there are perhaps more openess to display such an item than in the Far East, especially in cities like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and even in Hong Kong.

Anonymous wrote:
hello ! i bought the head of Buddha for my moms new office ...and i would like to know where to place it pls help!Very Happy

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net