About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Middle house

myfs_125275

I just heard from a neighbour that it not good feng shui for a middle house as it bears the burden. For terrace houses in a particular street, is it refering to the middle house of that particular road, even though there are lanes between the blocks? or is it refering to the house in the middle of each block?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please refer to the example, below:-

http://www.geomancy.net/events/ExxonMobil_FS_Talk/em_talk_1_slide_34.htm

2. It does not matter if the house is in the middle or at the side (or end). What matters is the shape and forms of the entire development.

3. In the above example, the corner unit home is entrapped by a higher "hills". Such a house can come to no good.

4. The bungalow house, at the lower, benefits from the entire terrace house due to the slope. Thus here, everyone in the entire row, may have their wealth drained towards the bungalow, house.

5. Thus the morale of the story is that there is no hard and fast rule as to what you had mentioned.

6. In fact, some of the principles of Shapes and Forms, has described the way a set of three homes on a plot of land in different configuration and the consequences on one or three of the units. Some consequences leads to "death" of the breadwinner. Some of these info, I remembered posting as far back in this forum as 1998. In one of these forum messages, I had cited a home sandwiched by two other homes at different levels. And a user, here also claimed that death had occured in such a home...

7. However, usually if all three homes are on the same level, same row and same height, have to look at qi in front of and the back of each plot for a valid assessment of concerns if any. Usual concerns include, T junctions, lamp posts, street signages - slicing the main door/gate or windows etc... etc...

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
I just heard from a neighbour that it not good feng shui for a middle house as it bears the burden. For terrace houses in a particular street, is it refering to the middle house of that particular road, even though there are lanes between the blocks? or is it refering to the house in the middle of each block?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net