About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Advise on increasing fertility

jcarslake

The lady who looks after my own baby has been trying for ages to become pregnant. She and her husband have had all the appropriate tests and despite one failed IVF treatment, have been told that they could conceive naturally and to keep trying. Is there anything they can do to increase the chances of her falling pregnant.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jacqueline,
Please accept my sincere apologies as I have no speciality over this subject. This is because it does not come under Feng Shui, Chinese astrology or Divinity methods.

In my personal opinion, I feel that I do not have the expertise to comment on this subject. However, I will look out for any tradtional methods that hopefully does work.

This is also because there are some Chinese superstitions I come across such as the bridegroom and bride get a handsome child to roll over the bed etc... I am too "embarrased" to share Chinese superstitions.

Therefore, I prefer to stick to `more scientific' aspects of Chinese culture such as sharing information on traditional Feng Shui and Divinity methods.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/16/99 8:51:26 PM, Anonymous wrote:
The lady who looks after my
own baby has been trying for
ages to become pregnant. She
and her husband have had all
the appropriate tests and
despite one failed IVF
treatment, have been told that
they could conceive naturally
and to keep trying. Is there
anything they can do to
increase the chances of her
falling pregnant.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hi Cecil and Jacqueline
Maybe the lady in question has inauspicious Flying stars in her bedroom thus rendering pregnancy difficult.
Mountain stars # 7 and #9 I understand are female stars, maybe this could help. Furthermore, Mountain Stars #1 and #2 can cause miscarriage etc.
A client of mine had a miscarriage a few months ago, bought a new house, the #9 star was in her bedroom and she became pregnant fairly quickly actually.
Just a thought.......
Cheers
Glyn