About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Addition to house created missing SW corner

lismith

Ourhouse faces E/SE. The house was rectangular. Three years ago we built an addition on the back (making the house somewhat L-shaped) which created a missing W/SW corner. The addition includes a hallway, bedroom, bath, and closet.

Sincethe additionwas built I've noticed I feel drained of energy much of the time, and our finances and relationship have been more strained.Is there any remedy to this? The missing corner is just lawn but the sewer line runs underground across it. I would appreciate any advice.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. The most common "cure" is to have:-

1.1 Installing lamp post(s) at the perimeter, so that from top view, it "forms" an outline of the home. Preferably, this perimeter light(s) are turned on say in the evening. So from an aerial view, it "makes" the house profile look "rectangular".

1.2 In addition to the above, if one does landscaping, it should try to follow the profile of the "missing" corners". Again, imagine this from an aerial view.

2. This is the best that can be done, under such circumstances.

3. In addition, if you can apply Flying star Feng Shui, try to check the qi at various sectors of the "openings" it could be a window or patio door or say main door or kitchen door. Here, sectors that have good qi and if it is not hindered by any of the "vortex" ie. not at an "L" shaped turning; could consider opening the windows to allow such good qi from that sector to circulate within the home.

Quote:

Linda S. wrote:
I am attaching an aerial photo with a red line drawn to show the outline of the house.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net