Let me identify the Good, the Bad and the Ugly for You!
1. Remember not too long ago when you were in school?
1.1. Your class comprise of students of different calibre/grades?
1.2. Some students always come up tops = 1st to 3rd in your class.
1.3. While many other classmates are above average to average in subject scores.
1.4. Unfortunately there may be a few classmates who were often below average and even last in your class?
2. Same here! All developments have the good, the bad and the ugly = Excellent, average and poor stacks/units.
3. The advantage of this service known as Option 1: Can or Cannot Buy of one development is to identify and classify all stacks [remember to specify type of home for review. For example: HDB 4-bedrooms] ranking them from 1st, 2nd, 3rd Choice towards Last Resort.
4. Fee for this service is $288/- for the ranking of a specific bedroom type. 3 Days non-urgent.
4.1. For example, all 5-bedrooms in this development: HDB Sunshine Gardens.
4.2. The advantage of this is by the time it reach your turn, you have a quick means of hopefully selecting the next best stack/unit.
5. [Below] This is an overview. Nowadays, I have summarised this information in a text file format for ease of reference.
3. Today, this is the actual sample that you will be receiving [either .txt or .pdf]:-
Success starts with good Feng Shui
Cecil Lee, +65 9785-3171 / firstname.lastname@example.org