Question: Can you advise what is covered under the naming service and how many names will be given for selection?
1. Thank you for your interest in our service. I will assist you on this portion, since I specialize in this area.
2. Usually, I will work out the best names available from various top name stroke groups (usually 80%-100% name stroke groups).
2.1 Depending on number of strokes of each group, some may have more 5-10, some may have less (1-5). But all in all there should be quite a lot of names available to pick from.
3. The names I normally match will be characters that are meaningful, so it will sound nice and have some meaning (if possible). However, should you not find a name you like from the groups, a character reference list is also provided, so that you can also match out other names you may like from the list to check if it is suitable.
4. So that you will have as much choice to find the most suitable name available, so as to help you find the best and most suitable name for your child.
5. In addition, if you have special requirements such as if you use family ancestral naming, I will can also find names restricting the say the middle character to that character.
6. Or if this is a 2nd/3rd child and you want to keep a certain middle or last character as a common sibling character. I will also work out names accordingly.
7. Or even if you have already some preferred names in mind, I can also check on those name and see how it fairs against the best available name stroke group.
8. So not to worry, it is quite a comprehensive process, often than not, there will be a lot of to and fro communication between the clients and me. As once I prepared the initial report, clients will take a while to go through and attempt to narrow down to the preferred name. Then when they have a list of preferred names, I will then summary the names in detail to give you the percentage breakdown of how the name fit to the ba zi, this way it will be easy to determine which is the most suitable name.
Hope that helps.
GEOMANCY.NET: Center for Applied Feng Shui Research
Give your baby a good start in Life
Robert Lee:+65 9835-5734 / email@example.com