Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Blog extract ... Unfortunately not a “one size fits all”....all developments are govern by the concept of the bell curve. Frankly, ever single one of us experienced this.. be it Primarily, Secondary and Tertiary. Seriously, no running away from this... In essence, even a good site... does not automatically mean all units enjoy good or identical Feng Shui. Thus, there are the good, the bad and the ugly units in every site... P.S. In many large corporations, staff are often also graded using the bell curve principle. Therefore for many adults (salaried workers) they are influenced by this concept for the duration of their employee careers. [With the exceptions of Towkays] Feng Shui is equally influenced by this bell curve principle. Feng Shui is not one size fits all. My advice is thus the next best FOC approach is to rely on one’s instincts + bring along the kids. For the feel of the place.
  4. Hi, I am looking for a 3 bedder to rent next month. I have shortlisted Costa Del Sol, Cote D'Azur and Meyerise. But after reading some of your post, I am not sure which one to select now. I am someone who believes in Fengshui and how Fengshui can affect our life and career etc.. I am a single mun with 2 kids and helper. My initial choice was Costa Del sol, then after reading your post, you mentioned The Bayshore is a better fengshui development, I am hesitating now. Meyerise was the 2nd option, as it is new and sea facing too but rental is slightly high side compared to Costa Del Sol. 3rd Option is Cote D'Azur. Are you able to advise in general, which condo is a better fengshui out of the 3? At least for the next 2 to 3 years?
  5. So is this consider good fengshui? I am looking at a few development for rental next month. Have shortlisted Costa Del Sol, Meyerise and Cote D'Azur so far. I m a singe mum staying with my 2 kids and helper.
  6. https://www.geomancy.net/forums/store/category/8-house-hunting-services/
  7. Case Study 3: Geomancy.net's mastery of Water Dragon Classics is put to good use in evaluating developments with canals, rivers and pool water locations. Caricatures showing illustrations of the Water Dragon classics.. For Can or Cannot buy at HDB Tampines Greenvines, stacks facing an open drainage also looked at in my reviews 1. These four stacks 26, 28, 30 and 32 have a facing direction of Flying Stars SW2 :- 2. For a SW2 or 225 degrees facing: it is very auspicious if the drainage water flows from RIGHT to LEFT of the living room (frontage area). Or when standing inside the living room looking outwards: excellent if drainage flows from R to L. As shown below:- 3. But if the drainage flows from LEFT to RIGHT.. then Oops! Below: where the water flow as shown by red arrow(s) is inauspicious for stacks 26, 28, 30 and 32:-
  8. As much as we see, Geomancy.net has great web presence built up over the years and is seen as one of the SG market leaders in residential house audit.
  9. The reason for having 5 parts is that there are just too many illustrations if they are all placed in one forum thread. Part 1 of 5: Ask "Must I buy from YOU?" Part 2 of 5: We could have made millions but refused to do so Part 3 of 5: More Illustrations on Fake Feng Shui Part 4 of 5: More Illustrations on Fake Feng Shui Part 5 of 5: More Illustrations on Fake Feng Shui
  10. My wife forced me to divorce, her. No choice, lah.. Be warned: Ask: Must I buy from YOU?
  11. Master. if we put wall art/poster with frame at dinning area and/or living room above sofa. Is it fine? Got requirement of how many piece is allowed? Sorry until now still have question as we are still not complete the reno yet. Reply: Dining: no animals or birds. Must not split dining table into two. For example avoid two art pieces on the dining wall Living room sofa flexible...
  12. Case Study: What is the tell tale sign that the unit does not have an internal rubbish bin? 1. Try to locate something similar to this in the service yard or kitchen of the unit: 2. If the above is not present in the unit. Most likely, there is a central rubbish bin at the common lobby of this block. 3. Else, the tell tale sign is shown in yellow:- 3.1. Yes, this unit does have a rubbish bin within it's own unit.
  13. Last week
  14. Another tilting gone wrong.. The Feng Shui Master tilted main door facing the rubbish bin. Hidden behind a door... I understand the couple moved in in 2016. Today, it seems only the female party lives, here. The rubbish bin is hidden behind the door to the right of this photo:- A clear photo the the door.. to the right of this photo:- [Below] Why your main door was tilted to face me? Beats me
  15. Under symbolism in Feng Shui, it is preferred not to have hanging lights. Samples as shown in bedrooms. As under symbolism, often the hanging lights looks like claws or fingernails pointing downwards to the bed or person.
  16. Another form of wealth luck? Chinese consider children another form of wealth luck...
  17. Feng Shui is purely scientific. Majority of Feng Shui Masters give Feng Shui a really bad reputation. And Yes! They themselves are actually a Feng Shui emporium in disguise! When the buying stops, the selling can!
  1. Load more activity
Sponsored Link