About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Auspicious renovation dates

myfs_134921

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Most of us renovate or plan renovations either in the same year or the next year.

You can go to our 2009 Forecast link at our main website: http://www.geomancy.net

(2009) Take note the following sectors:-

• Sickness Star this year is at West
  • Misfortune/Sickness Star this year is at North
  • Disputes/Quarrel Star this year is at North-East
  • Education/Romance Star this year is at South

• Grand Duke this year is North-North-East, 30 Degree.
    - Avoid sitting facing the grand duke or disturbing him by having renovations.
  • Location in Conflict is East.
    - Avoid having renovations done opposite the location in conflict.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Hello Master Lee,

What if I plan to build a house next year and I want to have it finished within 6 months? Does that mean that I cannot do any construction on the north side of the house and I cannot also do construction on the north-north-east side of the house 30 degrees? In that case then, ?I cannot have the house finished in 6 months? What do you suggest??

• Staff

1. It refers usually to already stayed-in the home. Alternatively, during the renovation period, some move-out for the duration Or if it is a brand new home, complete ALL the renovations especially at the specified locations, first.

2. Once moved-in, don't do any more works at the locations. This is good enough.

Quote:

Katrina L. wrote:
What if I plan to build a house next year and I want to have it finished within 6 months? Does that mean that I cannot do any construction on the north side of the house and I cannot also do construction on the north-north-east side of the house 30 degrees? In that case then, I cannot have the house finished in 6 months? What do you suggest?

• 6 months later...

Hi Cecil,

We have moved into the house 6 months ago and are intending to install grills and windows at our backyard, which is in the North sector of the house (if i divide my floor plan with 9 grids). Is it not advisable to do so?

If we really have to do it, what do we need to take note of? Just select an auspicious date based on our ba zi and do the "dong tu" knock wall procedure?

Thanks much,

Jo