About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can anyone please tell me whether I am a weak earth or a strong earth? I am very confused because some feng shui consultants tell me that I am weak however some would say I am strong. Can anyone please let me know whether I am a weak or strong earth and what are my favorable and unfavorable elements as well as my favorable careers? Please let me know. Thanks.
birthday: September 12, 1986 / 2:56 a.m
female born on Guam

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear R G,

R G. wrote:
Can anyone please tell me whether I am a weak earth or a strong earth? I am very confused because some feng shui consultants tell me that I am weak however some would say I am strong. Can anyone please let me know whether I am a weak or strong earth and what are my favorable and unfavorable elements as well as my favorable careers? Please let me know. Thanks. birthday: September 12, 1986 / 2:56 a.m female born on Guam

Frankly, whether you are treated as weak or strong depends on how accurately the ba zi chart is analysed to give you a breakdown of your five element.

If you already used our free ba zi element, you will know that you are a Strong Earth. And thus, your true element is a Strong Earth. And a portion of the paid report will show you why you are a Strong Earth:-

Element
Strength
Percentage

0 Water
Strong
0 %

3 Wood
Extremely Weak
8 %

2 Fire
Weakest
11 %

6 Earth
Weak
66 %

1 Metal
Strongest
13 %

Your favourable elements that make you strong are Earth 66% + Fire 11% = 77% Favourable elements.

Your unfavourable elements that make youweak are Water 0% + Wood 8% = 8% Unfavourable elements.

Your Favourable elements 77%

Your unfavourable elements 8%

Therefore, you are a Strong Earth. How can you be a weak Earth if your favourable eleements outweights your unfavourable percentage by almost 7:1. Making you an extremely strong Earth person. Stronger than most other Strong Earth chart.

Ba zi analysis has many factors to consider, such as the combinations/clashes, seasonal strength, the changes between your 4 main pillars, including the house of conception and house of life will also have an impact to the accurate breakdown of your chart.

Only when you consider all these factors, then you will be able to understand why your element is determined weak or strong. Many ba zi analysis we have seen does very basic and fundamental analysis, as such it does not really do aproperly breakdown your elements. As such, may not properly assessed your element as weak or strong. And this will impact how you accurately you can assess your luck pillars later on.

Frankly, though our free report does not show you the details, the result will be exactly the same as the full report. Just that it does not show you the details behind the breakdown.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 11 months later...

Good evening Master,

I am very thankful for you free analysis from which I learned a lot. Your analysis told me, that I am weak water and fire snake. I was trying four pillars on another site, which told me, that I am earth snake and told me that I have 1 water, 1 wood, 4 fire, 4 earth and 3 metal. So I am not sure, if I am fire or earth zodiac? Please, should I reduce fire (earth) if I am this zodiac? And please, could you approve these number of elements? Because I want to replace my feng shui knowledge with Ba Zi and want to be sure with this. Please, it is possible to reduce some of these elements with destructive or reductive elements cycle?

Please, answer me, I was searching everywhere, but I cant find the answers, so I cannot move next because it can make a lot of troubles. My birthday is 1.august 1989 and male. Thank you very much for answer.

• Staff

1. Please note that Ba Zi analysis can vary with many sites.

2. You can find out why there is a difference from this write-up:-

http://forum.geomancy.net/phpforum/article.php?bid=2&fid=2&mid=23906&new=

3. In fact, last year, one user said that when she checked a site a while back their analysis defers from Geomancy.net. And when she checked that site again (belonging to a lady Geomancer & author); she was shocked to find out that their analysis is now similar to Geomancy.net.

4. Not all Ba zi analysis are of equal quality or grade.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net