About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Q about natal flying star sectors

myfs_134307

Hello Master Lee,
In constructing a new house, is it okay to put the staircase,the bathrooms,and dressing room in the sectors were the #2 and #5 natal flying stars are located? The east sector contains the #2m and #5w and I was thinking that this would be a good place to put the staircase instead?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Definitely good to "lock" up #2's and #5's in a toilet or powder room or dressing area.

2. The staircase, should be looked a more carefully. As the staircase is an "open" area where qi meanders between the lower and upper floor(s).

3. For the staircase, if possible, it is nice to have auspicious number of steps and all steps should usually have a turning (landing) in between and not a strait path..

Katrina L. wrote:
Hello Master Lee, In constructing a new house, is it okay to put the staircase,the bathrooms,and dressing room in the sectors were the #2 and #5 natal flying stars are located? The east sector contains the #2m and #5w and I was thinking that this would be a good place to put the staircase instead?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Thanks for the advice! Yes, the staircase will have a landing - 11 steps, 7 steps, 11 steps and lastly 7 steps. That's okay??

So you wouldn't recommend a staircase in that sector huh? That would have been a good spot in our floor plan (we don't know what else to put in that sector because of the negative stars). I guess we'll have to find another sector to put the staircase.