About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bedrooms suitable for children

unknown

Hi Masters

My facing direction of my present house is West. There are 2 bedrooms (one in the SW sector and the other in the SE sector) for my 2 children.

As per bazhi readings, the following are the good and bad directions for my children.

Elder daughter - Southeast (Irritation), Southwest (Health)

Younger son - Southeast (Spook), Southwest (Excellent)

Seems that Southeast is not a good direction for both my children. Since I have only these 2 bedrooms for allocating to my children, could you help to advise who should preferably take which room?

I'm also just wondering which direction is worse off - Spook or Irritation?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Frankly, spook or irritation are very close. Unless it is disaster vs spook or irritation or death vs spook or irritation, then there is a "vast" difference.

2. Thus in general, when it comes to the "eight house" or using it to allocate a bedroom; very hard to differentiate between spook or irritation.

3. And it seems that both children are of the "west" group, have to just go with your feel. Alternatively, if one is able to draw a flying star chart, then see which bedroom can match their bazi colours.

For example, say the bedroom at the SW is better suited for some colours based on the flynig star. While some colours are to avoid. E.g. the bedroom should avoid Earth (BRIGHT Yellow) or Fire (RED).

And if so happens that your daugther's best bazi elements (colours) are Fire and Earth. Thus, if the other bedroom better suits her colours then, may consider the other bedroom subject to son's best colours.

Anonymous wrote:

Hi Masters

My facing direction of my present house is West. There are 2 bedrooms (one in the SW sector and the other in the SE sector) for my 2 children.

As per bazhi readings, the following are the good and bad directions for my children.

Elder daughter - Southeast (Irritation), Southwest (Health)

Younger son - Southeast (Spook), Southwest (Excellent)

Seems that Southeast is not a good direction for both my children. Since I have only these 2 bedrooms for allocating to my children, could you help to advise who should preferably take which room?

I'm also just wondering which direction is worse off - Spook or Irritation?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net