About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to minimize effect of flying star 7 in the E?

myfs_134307

Hello Master Lee.
How do I minimize the effect of #7 annual flying star in the East for 2009? We know it's a metal star but I have already placed metal objects in this East sector because my house's natal chart has #2m. Will having metal objects in this sector further enhance #7? Will the fact that the East sector represents the wood element diminish the effect of #7?
Our East sector has 2m, 6w and 4b as the natal flying stars chart.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. As the water star in this sector is strong metal (6w), too much metal will create an imbalance, here. The 6w in the East sector is sufficent to counter 2m and eventhe annual #7.

2. Adding metal "cure" to this sector can only future reduce the water star of the sector.

3. From many of your past questions; although it is Nice-to-consider fixed or non-time dimensions e.g. East = Wood, North = Water. Without time dimension, it is perfectly ok to generalise this information.

4. However, when analysing using Flying Star Feng Shui, the more accurate or proper method is like the last posting where the user posted the full 20 year flying star. And he also considers say the annual star and even the monthly stars.

5. Thus, with full knowlege of the 20 year plus annual (and even monthly stars)... then we can say with the information, we can make a "timely decision.

6. In your case, sayEast sector has 2m, 6w and 4b . But the timely annual star is also a wood star: #3 then although #3 is a wood element, it is untimely as it is a bad wood element. Under Period 8, say if the annual star is #4, this is not that bad (as it is also a wood element).

7. Thus, since the common denominator is the Flying Star Feng Shui whether it is the 20 Year, annual, monthly etc... one should use all these knowlege to fine tune the decision to place something.

Rather than to use the 20 year flying star numbers and later "jump" into adding the "influence" of that sector's element such as North = water. Here, for example, if the sector is considered as earth element. It may go both ways: can be #8 good earth for now or #5 or #2 bad earth. Similarly, when one says East = wood, and if really wood flies in it can be bad (rotten) wood #3 or not so bad #4 wood.

Therefore best to digest what I had mentioned above.

Quote:

Katrina L. wrote:
Hello Master Lee. How do I minimize the effect of #7 annual flying star in the East for 2009? We know it's a metal star but I have already placed metal objects in this East sector because my house's natal chart has #2m. Will having metal objects in this sector further enhance #7? Will the fact that the East sector represents the wood element diminish the effect of #7? Our East sector has 2m, 6w and 4b as the natal flying stars chart.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net