About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Garden Feng Shui at NW sector of home

myfs_134391

Hello. I am putting a small garden out of the front of my condominium. This quadrant is the NW section of my house. A line of pine trees lies accross the parking lot. The garden will lie in front of a large living room window. There is also a metal light pole in the yard right in front. My question is, so I create the colors of the garden to reflect the NW section of the house (metal) or do I put the bagua over the garden and have different sections for the different areas. I have been looking and cannot find that answer. Also, how can I counteract the metal pole in front of my window (about 20 yards) to soften the poison arrow effect? Thank you in advance for your help. Colleen

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. It is best to check whether the NW sector of your interior apartment is not a "missing corner". If so, and if you have a garden, it is good to either use landscaping to form an outline of the "missing corner" or install a light at the corner of the NW to "extend" the missing corner.

2. Generally, if this is the exterior of the home (apartment), then often, planting greenery is acceptable. I see that you are not applying Flying Star Feng Shui. But rather, trying to apply "fixed template" or looking at at sector and looking at what colours are best for it.

3. In my opinion, always try to keep the garden as "natural" as possible. Thus, plants are acceptable. If Flying Star Feng Shui has been used, then one can further look at whether it is suitable or not for a water feature. OR rather, a rock garden is a better choice or none of the above.

4. So long as the metal pole is not directly "aimed" at your window e.g. if it is at the side, this is perfectly fine. Best to stand inside the home, and look directly out of the window. If it can become a poison arrow, then either drawing a "day curtain" (out of sight) is OK. Or if one frequently opens the window, then one may consider a convex mirror at waist level on the window "looking outwards".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net