About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

SW1 and NE1 facing houses lucky in period 8?

myfs_134307

Hello Master Lee,
Please explain why SW1 and NE1 facing houses are lucky in period 8.
According to a feng shui expert, SW1 and NE1 are called Lucky Mountain and Lucky Water type of house:
1. Lucky Mountain Lucky Water (Wang San Wang Shui) - This is the best of all types of houses in a certain period whereby lucky mountain star of that period is at the sitting position and lucky water star of that period is at the facing position. This kind of house will develop good money luck, good health and good relationship.
HOWEVER, I am wondering because in SW1 facing house, the SW1 sector has the 5m,8w,5b --- the center sector of the chart has the 2m,5w,8b --- the NE1 sitting sector has the 8m,2w,2b.
For NE1 facing house, the NE1 sector has the 2m,8w,2b --- the center sector of the chart has 5m,2w,8b --- the SW1 sitting sector has 8m,5w,5b.
In short, all the sectors have a lot of negative stars 2 and 5 (even though they have 8s). In fact some sectors even have double 2s and 5s which is supposedly more negative, right?
Hope you can explain this. Thanks a lot!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, it is always good to do some research rather than depend frequently on "spoon feeding" info as a frequent forum user.

2. For example, the bigger picture includes the concept of "sum of ten", "pearl string". Which is part of some of these SW1 or NE1 flying star combinations. And the concept that there is no such thing as a perfect home in every way.

3. If you have gone thru some of my past messages, I have also warned of ill but correctable health e.g. for NE or SW homes.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 11 years later...