About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bed Direction

myfs_120471

My Bedroom is located in one ofmy good directions (North-East), but too bad when I sleep my head points to the East direction which is my bad direction (irriation).Besides, the 'Xuan Kong Flying Stars are 7, 9 and 2 for my bedroom. Does it means thatI get sick very often due to the bad flying star - 2 and irriation direction??? Please advise what can I do to 'Hua Jie' all these????????

Thanks!

Mrs Tan Rolling Eyes

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Usually, the major influence is due to the Flying Star numbers.

2. In this case, the "untimely stars" is not only #2 but a combination of #2 earth further fuelled by fire #9! And if or should stars like #2 and/or #5 flys into the bedroom (e.g. monthly, daily stars) then beware of health issues.

3. In general, #2 can often be cured by hanging a set of six coins tied with red string. This represents "big metal" to destroy" #2 and negate #9. However, since the bedroom also has a #7 weak metal but (bad "robbery star 7".) then:-

4. Best to avoid using big metal e.g. 6 coins tied with red string. So as not to inflame #7!

5. For such a situation:-

5.1 Aircon = moving metal or Fan (another moving metal) can be used to help try to negate it.

5.2 Instead of a set of six coins tied with red string, one may consider placing a hulu or bottle gourd. For example, one may consider placing a bronze coloured bottle gourd (roughly 2 inches in height) or a wood bottle gourd. Avoid black bottle gourd as it is used or meant more for "wealth" collection than the gold or wooden gourd.

5.2 In real serious cases, e.g. constantly sick or suddenly need an operation or hospitalised, then a jar 3/4 filled with water and 3 teaspoonful of salt and 6 coins may be used. Modern equavalent is to use hepa air cleaner and /or hepa cleaner cum ioniser.

Quote:

Anonymous wrote:
My Bedroom is located in one ofmy good directions (North-East), but too bad when I sleep my head points to the East direction which is my bad direction (irriation).Besides, the 'Xuan Kong Flying Stars are 7, 9 and 2 for my bedroom. Does it means thatI get sick very often due to the bad flying star - 2 and irriation direction??? Please advise what can I do to 'Hua Jie' all these????????

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Lee,

You said:

Quote:
5.2 In real serious cases, e.g. constantly sick or suddenly need an operation or hospitalised, then a jar 3/4 filled with water and 3 teaspoonful of salt and 6 coins may be used. Modern equavalent is to use hepa air cleaner and /or hepa cleaner cum ioniser.

My question is: When do you replace this jar filled with water, salt and coins? Every new chinese year?

What do you mean by topped up? Are you saying that once the water vaporizes, I should I add more water??

Some say that this jar of water, salt and coins should be replaced every chinese new year because it is said to store a lot of bad chi. So we need to replace with a new jar with water with salt and new coins every chinese new year. Do you agree with this?

• Staff

1. Water in a jar when it evaporates has to be topped up.

2. Actually, there is really nothing magical for this "thing". The rationale is that when we add salt to water to copper coins it actually produces a mild electric current or "ions" are produced.

3. Frankly, it is naive to say that it stores lots of bad qi. Any one saying this is either trying to hook-wink someone else or it is pityful that this person does not know anything relating to the real use of it!

4. Just imagine what so magical about this jar with salt water and coins? Maybe the person seen too many "Bewitched" shows or "I dream of genie!".

5. Earlier, I had mentioned that in modern times, a hepa air cleaner with ioniser would even do a better job than this.

Quote:

Amanda Y. wrote:
Some say that this jar of water, salt and coins should be replaced every chinese new year because it is said to store a lot of bad chi. So we need to replace with a new jar with water with salt and new coins every chinese new year. Do you agree with this?

Frankly, either one is naive or too innocent or only can trick a child into believing that it has to be changed every Chinese New Year.

Far from the truth! In fact, the correct way is to check that "if the coins are badly eroded, then please change the coins! The erosion is due to pitting where salt water (acidity) eats into the metal. Not so much of the hocus pocus, unbelieveable, story of this jar storing bad qi ! Gosh, what next?

In Singapore, there are well known stories of greedy people get conned into believing that a "magical" stone can cure everthing. And many of these greedy persons, fell into the con man's trap! Frankly, we should'nt be too naive in what we hear! If not, go to the person who says this and ask for proof that it stores bad qi! No logic

• Staff

In my opinion, there should be a campaign against or that consumers should boycott people selling products in the "name of" Feng Shui:-

http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Commercial_Products

Many unscrupulous websites and even so called "Masters" are promoting products on their website. In my opinion, these people really have no shame or even compassion for those already in debt or facing problems. These people should be "shot".

When the buying stops, the selling can!

Logically, there is no magic attached to :-

1. a regular jam jar or cup
2. salt and water ..
3.fakecoins with square holes.

If we examine the above items, cananyone tell us how this items can "store bad qi". No logic.

Hello again,

Just to let you know how the advice onthe salt water cure from a UK practitioner website:-

Some highlights from that artile:

1.Q) Why do we use six Chinese i-ching coins?

A) Because six is the Trigram for Chi'en and this is a metal element and weakens the negative earth of the #5 & #2 stars. This is the same reason we use six Chinese coins tied in a row and a six hollow metal rod wind chime. These are the parts of the formula that other Practitioners do not know about and why so many websites just try and sell the cure without adhering to all of the above.

2.Q) How often do I change the salt cure and when should it be placed?

A) This depends on the amount of negative energy in the home, we have some clients who change there salt cure 3-4 times a year because the build up of crystal around the rim is very large and sometimes up to 4-5 inches and flowing down the sides, they really do look incredible. Other clients change them once a year and always on the Chinese New Year (around February). Although they should be renewed on Chinese New Year they can be set up at any time of the year

3.Q) What will happen if I disturb or knock-over my salt cure?

A) This is actually quite common and one that you want to try and avoid, having this cure in a building is like having a bee's nest in your home or business, it will not harm you if left undisturbed but start poking it and disturbing it, it will sting you. If the salt cure is only a few months old it should be okay, but over three months with a lot of crystallisation around the rim you must renew it as you will have disturbed a lot of negative energy. When you place the cure make sure it will not be disturbed for the time it is there. Also be careful when cleaning around the jar, do not get tempted to pick off the crystals on the rim and do not knock it when cleaning.

4.Q) How do I dispose of my old salt water cure?

A) At the end of each Chinese New Year you should throw your old coins, glass and water/salt away. Because they store so much negative energy it is best to place the whole glass into an old Tupperware type container and seal the top and throw straight into the bin. If you do not have a container pour the water down an outside drain (one at the back of house that leads away from the building) and place the salt/glass and coins into a plastic bag and place in bin. Do not recycle the coins or container, you will be guaranteed bad luck if you do so.

------------------------------------------------------------

So it's nice to know that your feng shui logic and remedies make more sense!

• Staff

"If an air-cleaner filter is dirty? We change the filter. If the coins in a jam jar (method) has powdery substance or thining.. we change the coins and replace the salt and water"

1. As mentioned earlier, although the practitioner in my opinion has correctly mentioned that it is used to "disarm" or cure #5 and/or #2.

2. However, traditionally, this is an old Chinese method and not something that the practitioner has come up on his own nor this is a secret.

3. The purpose of this is that the interaction of salt water with an opened jam jar is that it can conduct "electiricity" or "ions".

4. The other points mentioned by the practitioner has more to do with some "mystic" belief that there is something magic that it absords "bad qi". Frankly, in my opinion, this is unfounded.

5. As logically, this reaction of copper coins with salt water produces a "gas" or "ions". As such, the coins often get thinner and thinner or pitted or eroded. If it gets eroded, it gets thinner and thinner.

6. In fact, as I also mentioned earlier, the "modern " equivalent or better technology is an ioniser or something like a Sharp brand air-cleaner with ioniser. Or a Honeywell air-cleaner.

7. What is common between an air-cleaner and this coin in jam jar with salt water?

Primarily, the ioniser produces ions. While the coins + salt water has a chemical reaction producing some "gas".

The medium, here is that for an air-cleaner, if the filter is dirty, we change it. And for the 6 coins in a jam jar, we also change it if it is eroded or we find some "white" powderly substance due to copper and salt forming another chemical.

8. Thus logically, the question asked is " Do we throw away the air-cleaner just because it is Chinese New Year? The idea, here is we only change the filter (equivalent of the eroded coins + salt water ).

9. Thus, isn't this two very similar in nature? It would be a waste to throw away a relatively new (air cleaner) such as a well known brand like Honeywell and or Sharp brand.

10. In fact, in the earlier forum message, I had mentioned that we can easily use any alternative "moving-metal" such as a hepa air-cleaner or at least a fan. A circulating fan, is considered a moving metal, which helps to "neutralise" or negate #2 or and #5 or #5 with #9 and or #2.

11. Therefore, such cures, should not have any "taboos" or "something" mysterious with it (fake, imitation coins, ordinary salt and standard water in a jam or glass jar). And this is not "rocket science".

• Staff

Boss : "Richard, I don't care, how you do it, JUST GET MORE SALES!"

Richard: "Yes, Boss! By any means, rite? "

Boss: "Yes! "

(Customer comes into the Electrical Appliance Shop...)

Customer (aka "the victim): "How much is this air-con? And can it function as an air-cleaner?"

Richard: "Yes, Sir! This is our latest air-con. And it has a built in ioniser and hepa cleaner"

Customer (aka "the victim): "Wow, that's great! This is the one for me!"

Richard: "To be more effective, you should replace the air-con every year!"

Customer (aka "the victim"): "Which month?"

Richard: "You see, this air-con with ioniser with hepa cleaner can absorb too much bateria and germ. And it is best to replace it every year in February or during Chinese New Year!"

Customer (aka "the SMART victim"): "I may be easy going but I am NOT a fool! Furthermore, I am not a Chinese! And I don't celebrate Chinese New Year!".

Richard: "Then what do you celebrate!"

Customer (aka "the SMART victim"): "I wish to celebrate th closure of your unscrupulus company! You can fool a kid but not me Stupid!"

Boss: "Richard, remember, when Chinese New Year arrives, please DISAPPEAR! But leave the air-cons alone!"

Hi! Master Lee

Thanks for your earlier advice.

My house was built in 1987, so it is still under Period 7, instead of period 8. Thus, the Xuan Kong Fei Xing for my bedroom (North-East Direction) are #5, #9 and #1, the year flying star is #4, instead of #9, #7 and #2. In this case, shall I hang 6 emperor's coins with red string at my bedroom's window or bed head? Or it is better to place a bronze Hulu at my bed head?Or where should I place it and can I recycle the 6 coins which I used them in my previous house?

My husband sleeps under a ceiling light and his waist is right under it. That's why sometimes he feels that his waist is a bit pain. Besides, moving bed, what is the solution for this? Please advise me.

Thanks for all your advice.

Mrs Tan