About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Elements of Course of Study

unknown

Dear Masters

My daughter is due to select a diploma course for next year's intake. I hope you can advise the elements of the courses below (which she is interested in) so that a correct and proper choice can be made for her based on her bazhi.

(1) Accountancy - Metal?

(2) Banking & Financial Services

(3) Health Sciences (Nursing)

(4) Psychology & Community Services

(5) Pharmacy Science

(6) Business & Social Enterprise

(7) Human Resource Management with Psychology

(8) Business Administration - Retail Management

(9) Business Administration - Marketing Management

Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, this is not the best method. As so far in my life (span) you are the first to associate a child's interdisplinary studies with the Five Elements concept.

2. The Five Elements Concept:

2.1. Everything cannot be simply just "black and white". Or for that matter, if one's element is metal, imagine if we simply base on it's colours: white, gold, metallic or silver and say decorate a home that is completely "white" life will be simply plain.

2.2 We were born to admire or most of us are able to detect at least more than 60,000 shades of colours. And why limit one to One or Two?

3. Thus it is the same for studies. One should not limit one's child just to one study or aspect of study.

4. Even in work, it would be dreadful if we only perform say "metal" function.

Some of the studies you indicate may not necessarily belong to just one element:-

(1) Accountancy - Metal? Technically, yes, the core is Metal element.

(2) Banking & Financial Services. Technically it belongs to the Metal element. But the role of a financial adviser can be the Wood element. Or the regulator e.g. MAS can be considered Wood element.

Honestly, it is best to scrap this "one of a kind" or first time, I have ever seen approach to associate a child's ba zi with her ba zi strengths.

More important is to adopt a sensible approach: best is to go thru some of the syllabus of each subject and ascertain how much work load or "pressure" would be on a child. Or thru peers..advice.

Equally important, ask your daughter what she feels like studying. Usually at Diploma level, as the subjects indicate it is at the general level of study. And it is no good to have subjects that match her ba zi but result in much more work - or added stress.

A key success factor is the hope that she has close friends with whom she and her friend(s) can be together to "team up" or give each other some moral support in taking near identical electives (subjects).

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net