About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Prosperity and Disaster Line intersect front door

sm5486

Hello...
I belong to the four East group as a Wood element. The house is in it's 5th period and is NW facing, with the main door from the interior that has the 337.4 and 337.5 degree lines of disaster and prosperity line going through it. What are my options to try and remedy the disaster line?
Also, my angle of influence for prosperity encompasses the kitchen. I've been told this was not good. How can I remedy this as well?
Your advice is always appreciated.
Many regards,
Steven

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Many people are in your situation where they had purchased a home and started to "fiddle" with Feng Shui and Oops! this is bad or that is bad.

2. Most or many homes are fixed and based on the concepts that you had mentioned, they are meant more for those who have yet to build and trying to avoid such areas.

Frankly there is no perfect home, and honestly there are relatively "no antidote" other than Para 2. (Which often is not practical which means moving out of a home....)Thus, you have look at other options of maximizing qi from other areas of the home:-

http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/The_Concept_of_Maximizing_Marks

Quote:

Steve J. wrote:
Hello... I belong to the four East group as a Wood element. The house is in it's 5th period and is NW facing, with the main door from the interior that has the 337.4 and 337.5 degree lines of disaster and prosperity line going through it. What are my options to try and remedy the disaster line? Also, my angle of influence for prosperity encompasses the kitchen. I've been told this was not good. How can I remedy this as well? Your advice is always appreciated. Many regards, Steven

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net