About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Staircase in the north & northeast is unfavorable?

myfs_135646

Master Lee,
First of all, thank you for answering my other thread regarding staircases placed in sectors with bad stars.
I have a new question.
Some feng shui practitioners say that staircases in the North and NorthEast is not recommended and unfavorable.
What do you think?
A staircase in the North is unfavorable because the Yin energy emanates from the North, which is said to be the dwelling-place of spirits and immortals. Consequently, a stairwell, toilet, drain, garbage chute or any whole or passage should not be located here.
A staircase in the NorthEast is also known in feng shui as "the Devil's gate" because it is here that the energy deviates from the norm. The chi becomes harmful if a malefic sar moves to this direction. To avoid having problems of this nature, and to protect the sons of the family from being affected by negative placements, or any other problematic feature, in the Northeast.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Frankly, in my opinion, having done many (many, many) audits over the years; homes that range from "Quantum Leap" in Feng Shui to even "average" Feng Shui homes can sustain "such so called inauspicious" circumstances.

Thus, honesty, the saying goes: "It depends!"

No two homes are the same. Some homes (landed properties)may have the same layout, size and design but they are never on the same foundation of a plot of land.

Therefore, we should be looking at each INDIVIDUAL case, for fair comment on each of them.

For example, in some past forum messages, even under the Flying Star Feng Shui, if there is a cluster of "Yin" Flying Star numbers in a sector, and if this bedroom or store room is left empty, it may be a location that may attract "spirits" or "ghosts".

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net