About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

question about the 6 coins tied with red string

myfs_134517

Hello,
Should the 6 coins come from different emperors of the Ching dynasty or is it okay if all 6 coins come from just one emperor only (for example, 6 coins coming from the the reign of Chien Lung). According to the feng shui practitioner I talked to, he said it is ineffective if I use 6 coins coming from one emperor. I should use 6 coins each coming from different emperors from the beginning reign of Ching Dynasty: - Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820) and Tao Kwong (1820-1850). He said that
it is during the beginning reign of these six emperors that the Ching Dynasty was enjoying good fortune, prosperity and power.
Or can I just any gold coins instead???
Thanks for your reply.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. In my opinion, it may be considered "Nice-to-have" but not a "Must-have" situation i.e. to string 6 different emperor coins.

2. For example, a recent forum discussion was on this "chap" (Feng Shui practitioner) who is a UK Practitioner, singing songs and praises on his "stumbled" upon secret of placing 6 coins into the glass jar filled with salt water cure!

3. Perhaps to "western" practitioners, they only know of this a decade or two ago. But for us Chinese, my great, great grand father had been doing this and this is no secret.

4. Of course, it is fine or "no harm" or nice to hang the six coins of different emperors tied to red string.. if one can manage to find a set of these "fake coins". Note nowadays, all these are fakes. And real ones still exist but how fewer and fewer. And how difficult to find a set of 6 real ones.

5. Thus:-

5.1 These coins are all fakes. Real ones especialy a string of such emperors are rare and command a good price!

5.2 The main idea of the 6 coins, glass jar, salt water is to erode the 6 coins. Thus, imagine, the six 6 coins in a so called past Chinese prosperous era, are all chemically eroded by the salt water to create ions.

6. Hopefully, the Feng Shui practitioner does not belong to the class of Feng Shui "Masters" that always say things like:

Feng Shui Con Master: " You have to get a set of 6 coins of different era emperors"

The client: "Where can I buy it?"

Feng Shui Con Master says: "You can buy it from me!"

The SMART client : ((( SUCKS great time man! ))) You are a real CON Master! Luckily, I am not conned by such people.

For those who are not aware, usually instead of just the 6 emperors, a set of 10 emperor coins are often buried into the main door entrance. Please see attachments...

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. In addition, one must remember that we are in a modern society with internet connection.

2. Nowadays, nearly every part of the whole, Feng Shui is practised. And logically, how is it possible for everyone to be able to obtain the exact 6 series of coins?

3. A good Feng Shui practitioner will always tell their clients, not to "over spent" unnecessarily on - commercial Feng Shui products. Thus, to activate a "mountain" a simple red brick could be just as effective as an amertyst stone costing US$1K!

4. Thus, imagine we are on a ship, and it has a leak. Why pathe it with gold? Ultimately, the ship is sinking if we do not fix the leak, first! And the gold (or your gold coins), will even make the ship sink, faster!