About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to cure sickness star in the West for 2009?

myfs_134517

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Before, I go to the question, appreciate that you avoid "cut and paste" information wholesale from other sites. I can understand that you want to find out more. But, this is not the right way due to copyright issues and intellectual property rights concerns.

2. One cannot just "cut-paste" without impunity. And you can get the site in trouble. Fortunately, this is a moderated forum. But I have to delete or move the message - creating some work.

3. Frankly, #2 is still acceptable. Given that your 20 year Flying starespecially has #6 big metal.

4. Usually, a common method is to "lock-up" bad stars. Thus,oneMAY consider opening other windows in the home and keep the main door open minimally.

5. Once a month ortwo,especiallyaftera rain, allow the windows andall external doors to get "fresh" or refreshed air intothe home.

6. One should be more concerned if the #5 is at thefrontage.

7.For your home, just make sure that you do not do any major gardening work especially digging at that sector. As it may stir up #2.

8.Traditionally, if work is done especially utitlities department, outside areas with #2 or #5, than "place" metal between the work done and the home. For example a vehicle is considered as metal. Or aluminium foilcan be temporarily placedon the window panes when digging work is carried out at these sectors.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net