About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What is the cure for the three killings in East?

myfs_134517

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that one should not be confused with:-

1.1. Tai Sui or Grand Duke of Jupiter
1.2. The Three Killings
1.3. The Five Yellow

2. What are common with all three?

They are looked at in terms of the Annual Stars. (Yearly).

3. There are alot of information on them, thus I am not going to elaborate on each item.

4. Not sure, why this year, many users seems to have the WRONG idea such as your question: "Is it okay to face the East in 2009?"

5. Just recently, I had clarified that only the Tai Sui or Grand Duke, is there a link between facing or not facing.... Otherwise, where in the world do both of you (the other recent forum message) say about facing the Three killings or facing the Five yellow?

6. "facing the Three killings or facing the Five yellow?" Please discard this two rubbish ideas, please!

7. You mentioned: "Are there any cures to suppress three killings?"

You might as well ask this question: " Is there a cure for AIDs or CANCER?" Gosh!

8. The simple idea is : Not to do any renovation works in the three killings and/or the five yellow area (that's all) FULL STOP!

9. Again don't get the silly idea that "don't distrub" means:-

Cannot turn on TV, cannot walk into the bedroom, cannot do this and that.?

Quote:

Amanda Y. wrote:
Hello Master Lee, For 2009, the three killings is located in the East. What is the cure for that? Is it okay to face the East in 2009? What if the bedroom is located in the East? Are there any cures to suppress three killings? Please advice. Thanks.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 3 months later...

Hello, I was reading this helpful article. Actually this question is more important and not as simple as it seems.

For instance, my neighbor's house, which is located in the East from mine, just started doing big renovation on her property.

So while I was careful not to do renovations on mine, because the 3 killings in East during most of 2009, somebody located on my East direction did.

Will this affect me as well, since her property is only about 20 feet from mine? Or just affect her, since it is her house and her doing the renovation?

And if we are affected by what others do as well, then what is the best cure for that?

Regards

Al