About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Star Q - Significance of Center Location

myfs_134307

Upon reading your free articles, I came across this description for the meaning of the center location in Flying Star feng shui:
"Center direction - Generally this square is your Long Gone Prosperity area. This means that you no longer enjoy prosperity in this square. The stars in this location does not affect your existing location."
My Q is: So the numbers located in the center of the grid doesn't mean anything? So when bad stars like #2 or #5 fly to the center, it doesn't do harm anymore?

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. For new unconstructed buildings, one may look at or consider whether it is feasible to "lock up" bad stars e.g. by building a store room at this area.

2. If it is a built up home or completed home, then commonsense prevails that it is damn ugly or silly to place e.g. a wind chime "smack" in the middle of the home. I know some Feng Shui practitioners do advise placing something like that. And these are the same practitioners that may tell the client " Don't ever use your master toilet" etc...

3. Many of us stay long term in a home. And a Geomancer only comes to our house often once in their life and for 1 or 2 hours. And to provide such advise i.e. never use the master toilet or place a wind chime at the centre of the home - there is something wrong, here.

4. In fact, usually the key areas where qi comes into the home, first is from "openings" like windows or doors. Firstly, a wind chime looks damn ugly and sometimes, with low ceilings, one may even uncomforably brush ourselves against it!

5. Some of the articles are as far back as 1998 or not later than 2003 and they refer more towards Period 7. We are now under Period 8. And as Flying Star is based on time factor, one remember that it may or may not apply to Period 8. And not take it at face value that all said, is applicable to both Period 6, 7 or 8 or even 9.

Katrina L. wrote:
Upon reading your free articles, I came across this description for the meaning of the center location in Flying Star feng shui: "Center direction - Generally this square is your Long Gone Prosperity area. This means that you no longer enjoy prosperity in this square. The stars in this location does not affect your existing location." My Q is: So the numbers located in the center of the grid doesn't mean anything? So when bad stars like #2 or #5 fly to the center, it doesn't do harm anymore?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net