About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Sponsored Link

• Staff

In a full life pillar chart, there are many different areas or "compartments" that are reflected or could be analysed. Often, for such a "complex" system, it is best to be left to get expert advise. As in my opinion, it is much harder to DIY life pillar charts.

But, in my opinion, avoid approaching those who sit on the road side and give such advice!

Anonymous wrote:
I would like to know what the life pillar represents in a Bazi chart and how I should interpret it. I have not been able to find any info on this.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I purchased the Bazi premium and am very pleased with it! I have the wood dragon on my pillar of life, what would that signify.

In general, you have to look at that pillar in relation to your other ba zi charts. Otherwise, on it's own it does not have any meaning.

I checked your account and ba zi report.

So far you are a weak Water person. The Life pillar is Wood and Earth element. Wood exhaust your water and Earth destroy your Water. So both are not really favouring you. In additional, there is a self punishment chen, which indicate some internal struggle or conflict.

So what this means is that the life pillar isn't so favourable to you. As life pillar is another area to check whether your life is considered a person born with good fortune or a less fortunate chart. This would indicate a chart which is considered a less fortunate chart (ie not born with a silver spoon). And there may be some challenges you may need to over come.

As there is a determination deity, it would mean that as long as you are willing to work hard, you can overcome most of your obstacles. On the plus or possitive side, your life chart is blessed with intelligence deity which means that as long as you use your wit, you maybe able to turn the obstacles into opportunities. Furthermore, there is an Arts star which denotes, creativity.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research