About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

House direction trouble - Urgent advise needed pls

myfs_138388

I need your advise urgently, please!

Me and my brother are West group house persons, W and NW. However, we've found a place which is a South facing unit. Should we move there?

Before,we stayed in a North facing 4 stories house and after 6 months we had a lot of bad lucks like electric problem, relationship problem (with mom), financial problem and recently my brother lost his job....

I'm not sure if it is dued to the house butI'm afraid we are heading for a worse house/problem...

Please kindly advise, we are running out of time!

Regards,

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. There are many factors to consider for an apartment:-

1.1. Shapes and Forms Feng Shui
1.2. Flying Star Feng Shui
1.3. Eight House (East / West Group)

2. The "unknown" factor, here is how good or bad the Shapes and Forms of the new apartment.

3. Flying Star Feng Shui:

What period is this apartment? Period 6 or 7 or even 8?
What facing direction it is: S1 or S2/3 under Flying star Feng Shui

It would be considered good Flying Star Feng Shui if the home isa Period 8, S2 or S3. But for S1, hopefully, the toilet or kitchen is not drowned at it's North side.

Some homes that have better Flying Star can withstand "poor" Eight House of the owners. Since this overall luck is higher, than the individual Eight House incompatibility.

For your previous apartment,both Period 7 and 8 only have good stars at the frontage, otherwise, they need to be disarmed or neutralised as other than the frontage every other sector has relatively nasty stars that need to be disarmed.

4. Thus if apartment has good Shapes and Forms of both the external and interior laout, this would be a plus side!

5. With these two major unknowns; it is a question mark, here. As especially NW Period 7; even ifit suits both you and your brothers may not equally have good luck as all Period 7, NWapartmentshave their water wealth (clear space) locked up at the centre of the home. And most of the time, even if one wants to try to activate water wealth #8 for such a home,itis only giving "small luck". In GENERAL, a west group person may considerNE or SWfacing homesas having better wealth (but need to disarm health issues).

6. Usually if we single handledly consider just the Flying Star, in GENERAL,ranking of facing directions (excluding Shapes and Forms) are:-

Ranking by Flying Star choice
=====================

Rank 1: NE orSWfacing (But beware of afternoon sun)
Rank 2: South facing
Rank 3: East or West facing (But beware ofafternoon sun)

Not so fantastic facing directions are usually:-
Last Resort 1: NW or SE (But if under Period 8, can consider)
Last, last Resort 2: North

Rank 1, 2 and 3, would benefit greatly if they are Period 8 apartments. However, again, individual layout plans has to be evaluated. As the above is a very GENERAL guideline based on "Academic" Feng Shui and does not look into the greater details of room layouts, living rooms (clear space) where are the kitchen / toilets etc....

Anonymous wrote:

I need your advise urgently, please!

Me and my brother are West group house persons, W and NW. However, we've found a place which is a South facing unit. Should we move there?

Before,we stayed in a North facing 4 stories house and after 6 months we had a lot of bad lucks like electric problem, relationship problem (with mom), financial problem and recently my brother lost his job....

I'm not sure if it is dued to the house butI'm afraid we are heading for a worse house/problem...

Please kindly advise, we are running out of time!

Regards,

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Under Period 8:

1.1. For N1, the only good stars are at the frontage. Otherwise, each and every other sectors (are like time bomb!) Lots of bad star numbers scattered all over the place!

1.2. For S2, generally good qi's can be found at three main sectors: South, South-West and West. While other sectors does not have good stars or best to disarm them.

Frankly, this is all I can share with you. Please note that all these are based on theory as I mentioned in the earlier message, other facts especially Shapes and Forms also have very high weightage!

Hello,

I am just curious because in another thread you say that N1 facing houses are the worst type for period 8 house. You say that only the frontage has the good stars. But E has 1m 6w 6b, The NE has 6m 1w 7b (I know 7 is a bad star but 6 and 1 are good stars right?) and the Center has 3m 4m 8b (although 3 is the quarrelsome star). So the sectors I mentioned may have 1 bad star in each sector but there are 2 good stars also in that sector. The bad stars can be disarmed right?