About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Questions about toilet location

myfs_134517

Master Lee,

I have a few questions about toilet locations. I am interested in this townhome.

However, I am concerned about two things:

1. I noticed that the maindoor has a toilet area/sector on both sides of the maindoor (the left and the right). See attached photo.

2. On the 3rd floor, when I go up the stairs, I see the toilet door upon reaching the top landing of the 3rd floor. In effect, the toilet door faces the stairs on the 3rd floor. Please see photo.

Note: double click photo to enlarge it.

Thanks in advance!

What are your thoughts about these observations. Would appreciate your input.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. After a home has been built, it is much harder to change the location especially of the sewerage pipe connected to both your WC.

2. Of course, if a proper Feng Shui analysis has been done; normally, it would be recommended not to have both the WC's on each side of the main entrance door. But, after the home has been built, either have to live with it or do corrective actions.

3. Corrective actions may not be needed if there are no further "wealth leaks" in the home. And some homes can still sustain toilet(s) at the frontage and still survive. While some homes may face problems especially related to both wealth and career issues.

4. The second issue of the "top" of the stair-case facing the wash-basin is tine. More to do with psychology then Feng Shui.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net