About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying star combo 5-6-2

Lenus88

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

My house is built in Period 8, sitting S3 and facing N3. The east sector of the flying star chart has 5-6-2 combo which I read can attract ghost especially if there is a door. Is it true?

Thanks,

Pat

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please refer to the attachment to this message.

2. This report is for a Period 8, North 3 facing direction.

Lenus L. wrote:
My house is built in Period 8, sitting S3 and facing N3. The east sector of the flying star chart has 5-6-2 combo which I read can attract ghost especially if there is a door. Is it true?

3. Only two sectors have "Excessive Yin" stars. And these two sectors are North and North-East.

4. Thus what you had mentioned is not true for the east sector of this Flying star chart. Thus, North and North-East have clusters of flying star numbers that are all yin stars.

5. For these two sectors at North and North-East; yes, it is best that the rooms does not become store rooms with a door. Else it can attract ghosts or a portal of such sorts.

6. For example, there are so many English shows that shows hauntings related to store-rooms.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Please note that there is a difference between NEGATIVE stars and EXCESSIVE Yin stars.

2. For example, EXCESSIVE Yin stars may not be Negative stars. But think about it, Negative stars may or may not be Yin stars. Please go thru the two statements carefully before jumping the gun!

• Staff

1. It is not rocket science as all flying star numbers are either classifed as eitherYang or Yin (stars).

2. In the earlier example of a Period 8, N3 home (or apartment); it just happens that there are a high concentration of Yin stars at the North and NE.

3. Thus, especially if we draw a 20 Year Flying Star Chart; and like para 2, found that all the 20 Year stars belong to Yin element, then it is considered as Excessive Yin stars.

4. In both of the cases e.g. North and NE of the above, "fire" element is used to counter the excessive yin stars. Fire can simply be allowing light into that area or room i.e. keep it bright. Otherwise, especially in period where the Year star happens to be Yin also and month, day stars are yin; very highly chance of a "haunting".

5. Again, Excessive Yin stars are not necessarily negative stars.

6. One can also read up about NE and SW : Devil's gate and Devil's back door from past resources in this forum.