About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Mirror facing window in bedroom

myfs_139224

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

I am trying to arrange the dresser (with mirror) in my bedroom so that the mirror does not face the bed.

I understand that mirror should not face the door, but is it OK for the mirror to face the window in bedroom? The window is closed all the time.

Thank you for your helps.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Usually, this is not a problem:-

1.1. As most people (out of personal concern) would try to avoid having the mirror face the bed.

1.2. Thus, so long as having the dresser mirror facing "else-where" to some is far, far better than facing the bed.

1.3. In fact, as many bedrooms are small and constrained by the way the bedroom door is located, an attached toilet, a fixed wardrope cabinet; windows.. there is literally not much place or space to place it.

2. The main issue (commonsense) is that some people may be rudely awoken if the dresser mirror "suddenly" reflects the morning or afternoon sun towards the bed. You don't want to have a situation where you need to "wear" sunglasses to bed or some do work on the bed...

3. More importanlty, you must find it practical and comfortable with it.

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

I am trying to arrange the dresser (with mirror) in my bedroom so that the mirror does not face the bed.

I understand that mirror should not face the door, but is it OK for the mirror to face the window in bedroom? The window is closed all the time.

Thank you for your helps.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net