About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bedroom sharing wall with garage and water tank

myfs_139224

Dear Master Cecil Lee,

Thank you so much for your valuable answers/comments on Free Advise Forum.

I am trying to arrange my daughter bedroom in our new house, her personal KUA is 9. Her bedroom is in Nien Yan sector of a NE3, P8house.

1. Is it OK for the bedhead to share the same wall with the garage, and this wall have two hot water tanks in the garage? Her sleep position will be SE Tian Yi direction.

If not, we have the following choices:

2. Her sleep position will be NW Jueh Ming, the most harmful direction.

3. Her sleep position will be NE Huo Hai, NE is also Tai Sui direction for this year and next year.

4. Her sleep position will be SW Liu Shar, the door "cut" into the bed (the door is on the right hand side of the bed).

Please help me to choose the best sleep position for my daughter. Your help is greately appreciated.

Attached is the floor plan of the bedroom.

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that the Eight House or East/West Group is considered Nice-to-apply but not a Must Apply.

2. Your current position of the bedhead next to the bedroom door is "acceptable". But may be a concern : if we consider the Shapes and Forms and commonsense approach to Feng Shui.

3. Please see attachment and comments below:-

3.1 Marking "C" is a dead qi area. Thus it is good that you had not or would not place the bed flushed against this wall / area marked as "C". As the constant flow of wind (if any) from the window to the door would often not circulate very well at marking "C".

3.2 I don't know what is after area "A'. Hopefully it is an opening and not the main door or an enclosed area. If so; TOUCHWOOD; if unexpectly if a vehicle's engine is on for quite sometime; the fear of carbon dioxide may seep into the bedroom. And overwhelm someone especially if their head is so close to the bedroom door.

3.3 Thus, based on Shapes and Forms & Commonsense; I would still prefer to place the bed towards or sharing an external wall "opening" or a window. Thus I would prefer to place the bed as shown in the attachment! " To hell with the Eight House concept... as Safety comes FIRST!"

3.4. The items you had mentioned - opposite wall of the bed-head in your layout plan is less of a concern.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Further to what I had mentioned earlier, not too concerned with the water tank but rather: Safety First!

2. Please see attachment - of concentrations of carbon monoxide (in the event that car is turned on for a few minutes or more. If the child's head is close to the bedroom door and if the door is opened or there are gaps below the door; I am sure that fumes would concentrate at the locationed marked in "grey tones".

3. While assuming that there is a window - fresh air; I would prefer to sleep with my head close to this fresh air area. More healthy and safer.

4. Sometimes, I have to say "TO HELL with the Eight House concept" in such a situation if it contradicts safe practises!

5. In fact, I would prefer to invest in a carbon monoxide detector (if there is one) for this bedroom ... unless of course the home has and will not have any cars that run on combustion engine. If you use an electric car.. hmm I have no say!

6. Even if there are no cars, would'nt be best to sleep in this positon? As it will overall contribute to better air-flow into the bedroom i.e. fresh air from outside?

• Staff

The main idea is to have good ventilation. So long as the plant does not inadvertently block the qi, this is fine or Ok. I would prefer say a fan vs this plant thing. (Not sure what is the weather like, thou)

Anonymous wrote:

Thank you so much for the logic, detail explanation, we will move the bed to the side of the window per your suggestion. Wewill also invest the carbon monoxide issue. Besides, if we put a plant outside of the bedroom, will it help?

Thanks