About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Most favourable element

Dear Master:

I am strong wood person with kua number 9. My most favourable element is Fire according to Bazi reading and Favourable wealth element is earth element and other favourable element is metal.

To improve financial prosperity, should I increase Fire element or earth element?

By increasing fire element, will it improve both my financial prosperity and other luck?

Or should I only focus on increasing earth element to improve wealth luck?

Thanks.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. For a Strong Wood person; fire element will help to reduce the strong wood. Thus fire element is considered harmonious to the person.

2. The wealth element of a strong wood person is Earth element. For example, imagine a big (strong big tree) with it's roots crushing thru the earth to get nurishment.

3. The neutral colour for a strong wood person is metal element.

Reference: http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

David D. wrote:
I am strong wood person with kua number 9. My most favourable element is Fire according to Bazi reading and Favourable wealth element is earth element and other favourable element is metal.

4. Why is it that the Rich gets Richer, and the Poor?

David D. wrote:
To improve financial prosperity, should I increase Fire element or earth element?

5. Honestly, it is only wishful thinking that to improve financial prosperity it is so simple as increase your fire element.

5.1. The Ba zi elements are more towards harmonising the person to the environment. And it is only about Heaven's luck.

5.2. Under the Holy Trinity of Luck:-

Heaven Luck - your ba zi element /colour associations
Earth Luck - Your home and office
Human Luck - especially family relationships.

6. Frankly don't just "dream" that by using fire, all the financial prosperity will pour down from the sky. Even drinking sky juice is no use!

7. Earth Luck has a very high weightage! As you are just looking at "peanuts" or a individual vs a home where it is affected by earth luck.

7.1 So, how does the rich get richer? Find out what is Quantum Leap in Feng Shui. In addition, there are homes that really have bad Feng Shui.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. For a Strong Wood person; fire element will help to reduce the strong wood. Thus fire element is considered harmonious to the person.

2. The wealth element of a strong wood person is Earth element. For example, imagine a big (strong big tree) with it's roots crushing thru the earth to get nurishment.

3. The neutral colour for a strong wood person is metal element.

Reference: http://www.geomancy.net/talknotes/talknotes.htm

David D. wrote:

4. Why is it that the Rich gets Richer, and the Poor?

David D. wrote:

5. Honestly, it is only wishful thinking that to improve financial prosperity it is so simple as increase your fire element.

5.1. The Ba zi elements are more towards harmonising the person to the environment. And it is only about Heaven's luck.

5.2. Under the Holy Trinity of Luck:-

Heaven Luck - your ba zi element /colour associations
Earth Luck - Your home and office
Human Luck - especially family relationships.

6. Frankly don't just "dream" that by using fire, all the financial prosperity will pour down from the sky. Even drinking sky juice is no use!

7. Earth Luck has a very high weightage! As you are just looking at "peanuts" or a individual vs a home where it is affected by earth luck.

7.1 So, how does the rich get richer? Find out what is Quantum Leap in Feng Shui. In addition, there are homes that really have bad Feng Shui.