About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to Get the real GUA number ?

myfs_140367

Dear Master ,
Hi I am jon, trying to check the "Gua" number as to find out the sleep direction and working direction . however I am a bit confuse from what I read the book (author by Lilian Too), the calculation of Gua number is to add 5 to the last digit number.
example;
1955 = 5+5 = 10 = 1+0 = 1 , 1 + 5 = 6 and sengchi direction for this is West.

When I try to generate "Free Fengshui Tools" it came out different Gua number.
I was wondering which one is correct.

The Birth Date I want to analyze is "14 Jan 1955, 7am"

The Gua Number from
Free PFS-POD, Personal Ba Zi & Feng Shui Element Report Generated wizard is "8" (Earth)

And for the same Birth Date The Gua Number from "Free Gua (Kua) Number Report" is "5"

Appreciate your adv.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Your birthdate 14 Jan 1955, 7am; should be based on Lunar Calendar whichputs you as belonging to the Year 1954 and NOT 1955.

1.1 You can also see that under this link: http://www.lovesigns.net/horoscope/ayear/a30-50.htm

1954 =

3 Feb 1954 to 23 Jan 1955 = Year of the Wood-Horse (Youbirth in the Chinese zodiac sign of the Horse in1954 and not a Ram)

1955 =
24 Jan 1955 to 11 Feb 1956 = Year of the Wood-Ram

2. Which will give you the Gua number as 8 GEN (or GUA / KUA 5 for female GEN). Thus 8GEN and 5 KEN or GEN are one and the same. The only difference is that one of the reports uses another method which uses a slightly different calculation where number 5 has to associated to the proper Gua depending on whether one is a male or female.

3. Overall, the actual Gua number should be 8 GEN / KEN which is the same trigram symbol.

Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master ,
Hi I am jon, trying to check the "Gua" number as to find out the sleep direction and working direction . however I am a bit confuse from what I read the book (author by Lilian Too), the calculation of Gua number is to add 5 to the last digit number.
example;
1955 = 5+5 = 10 = 1+0 = 1 , 1 + 5 = 6 and sengchi direction for this is West.

When I try to generate "Free Fengshui Tools" it came out different Gua number.
I was wondering which one is correct.

The Birth Date I want to analyze is "14 Jan 1955, 7am"

The Gua Number from
Free PFS-POD, Personal Ba Zi & Feng Shui Element Report Generated wizard is "8" (Earth)

And for the same Birth Date The Gua Number from "Free Gua (Kua) Number Report" is "5"

Appreciate your adv.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net