About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I Live in a Dead End Street

myfs_140803

Dear Master Cecil Lee

fficeffice" />

I came across your website when doing some research on feng shui. I live in at the end of a dead end street. I have lived here since January 2007. Since this time I have losted money, made no achievements in my work. I am a salaried person. The family quarrels over little matters.

The house I live in faces an incoming road. The living room window faces the road. My footpath is straight. The front door faces East. I have shrubs planted along the road side. The rest of my front yard is grass from the shrubs to the front wall of the house.

Some people say I have bad chi coming into my house and that I should build a wall. I cannot build a wall as this will not fit the character of the street. Others have said I do not have enough good energy coming into my house. I should plant flowers or have a water pool in the front yard to attract more good energy.

Please advise me on what to do.

Regards

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Yes, frankly, what you had mentioned are some of the more typical "cures".

2. As you have mentioned, it would be very odd to see a wall in your environment, this is out. Thus a more natural approach as suggested in your message is to grow "bushy" type of plants vs trees with distinct tree trunk.

3. Of course, Para 1 above,is often the most effective method - in your case, out of the question. Para 2, is thus usually the next best choice.

4. Other methods are basically based more on symbolism e.g. placing a conVEX ba gua mirror above the main door. In Asia, this is a very common method after Para 1 and/or 2. In fact, in Asia, many combine Para 1 with Para 4.

5. Thus without Para 1 or 2, the face or "mouth" of the home is left exposed to such "sha qi" (bad qi).

Anonymous wrote:

Dear Master Cecil Lee

src='http://www.geomancy.net/wbimages/smiles/icon_surprised.gif' width=15
height=15 border=0>fficesrc='http://www.geomancy.net/wbimages/smiles/icon_surprised.gif' width=15
height=15 border=0>ffice" />

I came across your website when doing some research on feng shui. I live in at the end of a dead end street. I have lived here since January 2007. Since this time I have losted money, made no achievements in my work. I am a salaried person. The family quarrels over little matters.

The house I live in faces an incoming road. The living room window faces the road. My footpath is straight. The front door faces East. I have shrubs planted along the road side. The rest of my front yard is grass from the shrubs to the front wall of the house.

Some people say I have bad chi coming into my house and that I should build a wall. I cannot build a wall as this will not fit the character of the street. Others have said I do not have enough good energy coming into my house. I should plant flowers or have a water pool in the front yard to attract more good energy.

Please advise me on what to do.

Regards

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Dear Master Cecil Lee

fficeffice" />

Thank you for your quick reply.

1) Does the bagua mirror have to cover all the door frame? As you can see from photograph 1 the door frame touches the ceiling. What I am asking is can the bagua mirror overhang, or does all the mirror needs to be fixed to a flat surface?

2) Photograph 2 gives a good view of the front of my house. If the answer to para 1 is no can I attach the mirror to the front of the house above the door. Or would attaching it to the front window be a better option? This window is of my living room.

3) I live in ffice:smarttags" />Europe. You can see from photo 2 that I have some small bushes and the grass. These are about 18 inches high. I Can change these for taller bushes. I can also put bamboo sticks into the ground around the bushes.

4) My path is straight I was thinking of putting some plants in round pots on it to break up the straight lines.

Regards