bad wealth luck? However,
some recommend must
activate that wealth position
with water even if it is a
bedroom

Sponsored Link

• Staff

These are some considerations:-

1. Many proper books or geomancers will say this "It is a waste your water wealth falls in your bedroom".

2. One read of the above "It is a waste...." should give the hint clearly, already.. no need to elaborate further.

3. Some Geomancers mentioned why water position is no good in the bedroom. Usually, their concern is that water (or still water) is considered YIN. And a bedroom is already yin (for rest) thus; water is not harmonious for a bedroom.

4. If it cannot be seen, it no longer is effective. Thus if one becomes creative and wants to place a water bed.. it is not proven that it is = activating water wealth.

5. It is very common to hear... "what a waste... the very auspicious Double #8's are wasted in the kitchen etc...

6. Drawing a parallel: if one has a family of 8 (7 adults and say 1 child); goodness me... if one owns a saloon car that can sit 5 persons the most; how in the world can we squeeze all 8 persons into this saloon car? FULL STOP. If you really want to do so; go get a Multi-purpose Vehicle or van! There is no if's or buts, here.

7. If the toilet falls in the wealth sector: Can I make this into my study or bedroom..... Well ... no one is stopping "YOU" right? Hasta la vista baby! Go make my day!

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

I still dont quite understand
and is pretty confuse. Well,
some books and notes say it
is ok to activate wealth using
water in bedroom. An
aquarium can be placed
inside with flowing water
[Yang water]? From what I
know, still water is Yin?

For
those who mention no point
activating your wealth luck if
it is in your bedroom, what is
the rationale?

v>Well, Singapore is a place
where houses are built not by
us and I would presume at
least 50% of the wealth spots
are in bedrooms, study
rooms, kitchen, toilets,
store-rooms, dining rooms
etc...

• Staff

1. Early, I am referring to real water.

2. Another form of "water" or some refer it as "yin" water is possible. Yin water can be considered as colours or e.g. wall paint &/or curtains &/or bed sheet.

3. Water element in terms of colours: Blue, black or grey or shades of them. It can also be wavy pattern.

4. You might want to use colours instead or "Yin water instead". But definitely not REAL water especially an aquarium in the bedroom.

5.In this modern commercial times; where everthing is "in the name of Feng Shui"; frankly, many have the idea thatsuccessfullFeng Shui isabout enhancing wealth and thinks ways and meansto try enhancing their home not knowing that some homeshave literally "JUNK" Feng Shui.

6.For example,of course there are some homes that are like unpolished gems. And luckily for such homes; just activating a proper water feature e.g.at a wealth location and it happens to be at the correct location e.g. a water postion at the balcony.

7. However,majority of the time; some homes are like a 10 YEAR OLD, 1,000cc car.No matter how one try's to enhance "wealth" for such a lousy home... cannot be dreaming andhope that this house can turned into a brand new Ferrari.

Htng H. wrote:
Well, Singapore is a place where houses are built not by us and I would presume at least 50% of the wealth spots are in bedrooms, study rooms, kitchen, toilets, store-rooms, dining rooms etc...

8. More likely, the key success factors for such homes are:-