About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Holding a house that gives one `luck'

elena

Hello Cecil & Robert! I read somewhere about "keeping the luck" i.e. holding onto the building where you "made your fortune", so to speak, even though you may reside somewhere else Is this FS or just superstition? Also, does it apply in reverse? Thank you!

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Elena,
You have brought up an interesting question.
1. Feng Shui cannot be done by `remote control'.
2. One has to stay in the building/house in order to reap the benefits of the luck `made' under the building/house.
3. If the new house also is `good' and brings one luck, one can still be able to retain the previous (lucky) house and continue to prosper.
4. When the house `brings' a person `luck' avoid making major renovations.
5. The reason is because the house chart period may change e.g. Period 6 house becomes a Period 7 house and may change the `luck' of the house.
6. Someone else who occupies the house may not get the same luck as the `owners' because the house may not be as suitable to them.
7. It is not like the Chinese custom of burying the dead at an auspicious burial site in the hope that future generations prosper.
Even so, especially due to rapid construction around the burial site, the landscape may change for the worse. The burial site becomes bad Feng Shui.
A `lucky' building cannot be compared to the above. It has to be stayed in and be suitable for the persons staying in it.
8. If the owner dies, and occupied by his children, it may not be necessarily lucky for the decendants.
Here, it also has to depend on the suitability of the house to the decendants.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/10/99 6:46:58 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hello Cecil & Robert! I read
somewhere about "keeping the
luck" i.e. holding onto the
building where you "made your
fortune", so to speak, even
though you may reside
somewhere else Is this FS or
just superstition? Also, does
it apply in reverse? Thank