About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi!
I just have a few general questions. I seem to be a Fire dragon 18 February 1976 and weak metal. Does this weak metal element mean I am not good at starting my own business or taking on a role as leader of a project or even as entrepreneur?
Also. On certain Chinese astrology sites I found my lucky element to be earth. Do you make use of this element in your reports? How am I supposed to use this element?
According to your 2012 yearly prediction I'm going to have a BAD year. And also the year after that!! I seem to have very bad luck!
But Western horoscope reports seem to suggest that Aquarius will have a pretty good year compared to 2011. I am not in favor of Western Astrology but do you think that it might be good to get a in depth report from you as well as a Western Astrology prediction and compare them? Or would that only be confusing for me. Does Chinese Astrology differ completely from Western predictions or do they support one another?
Thank you for your time!
(You have a great site)

Sponsored Link

• Staff

1. Please note that the Chinese system is based on the "Holy Trinity" of luck:
1.1 What you mentioned below is only part of it called "born with" and is analysed via Ba zi.
1.2 Your home and office (if any) which is analysed via Feng Shui
1.3. Human or man luck factors.
2. Please take note that Chinese Geomancy actually covers more. For example; face reading, palm reading etc...
3. Thus just "blindly" looking at just one's "born with portition" and not looking also at Para 1.2 above is like not doing a proper "Triage" of sorts.
4. For example:again; what you wrote is equivalent of some outdatedtechnology: e.g. taking anx-ray.
5. However, the Chinese system especially under Para 1.1with 1.2 is in a sense equivalent to an MRI scanning.

On 5/8/2011 12:55:44 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi!I just have a few
general questions. I seem to
be a Fire dragon 18 February
1976 and weak metal. Does this
weak metal element mean I am
not good at starting my own
business or taking on a role
as leader of a project or even
as entrepreneur?Also. On
certain Chinese astrology
sites I found my lucky element
to be earth. Do you make use
of this element in your
reports? How am I supposed to
use this element?According to
your 2012 yearly prediction
I'm going to have a BAD year.
And also the year after that!!
I seem to have very bad
luck!But Western horoscope
reports seem to suggest that
Aquarius will have a pretty
good year compared to 2011. I
am not in favor of Western
Astrology but do you think
that it might be good to get a
in depth report from you as
well as a Western Astrology
prediction and compare them?
Or would that only be
confusing for me. Does Chinese
Astrology differ completely
from Western predictions or do
they support one another?Thank
you for your time!(You have a
great site)

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned;
1. The Chinese "system" of classifying luck into three areas: Heaven Luck (born with); Earth Luck (Feng Shui) and Human or Man Luck factors is in my opinion a far more complete system than say the Western astrology method.
2. In addition; each one of the three classifications do include exception clauses.
3. For example: this thing called Heaven Luck or born with (Ba zi report)
3.1. Two persons born on the same day; same time: someone living say Singapore. While another may live in North Korea.
3.2. The Ba zi has many escape clauses. And one of them is simply one's education. One's surrounding i.e. immediate family; Other factors include: experiences, philantropy and many other factors.
3.3. Thus the ba zi is called a "SNAP-SHOT" of one's Heaven luck subjected to many escape clauses. Some of them as mentioned under Para 3.2 (above).
4. The Five Elements Concept: This is one of the lowest common denominator. And it's very useful purpose is to allow some of the different modules of different categories to "click".
5. What I meant by the above?
6. The lowest common denominator of Ba zi is the Five Elements concept. (This concept is under Heaven Luck).
7. Under Earth Luck: Flying Star Feng Shui's lowest common denominator is also based on the Five Elements concept.
8. Even two different concepts under two different categories can be placed "side-by-side" giving a bigger map or picture of the entire situation.
9. Thus, think carefully; this is just a sample of the Holistic Approach to the Chinese Geomancy system.
10. I am sure that the western astrology would equally share the same "plight" as Para 3.2 above! For example; some people's life has totally changed e.g. by the death of their breadwinner. Both persons born same day and time. One lost his parent(s) early. While another had a fruitful life having the "nuturing and protection" of thier parents.
11. This is why; TODAY, one see's so many people around the world being facinated by everything Chinese.
12. In the past, many Chinese geomancers call their company " So and so Geomancy Company". They don't just call it Feng Shui Pte Ltd etc..
13. The Chinese Geomancy is said to be from BIRTH TO DEATH! When a Chinese child is/was born; parents go to a geomancer like myself to select a name for their child. And in between we have ba zi; home analysis and even in the past the selection of burial plots; best facing direction of the tomb etc..
14. For example, this is why, I use the name "GEOMANCY.net". As this properly reflects the spectrum of everything Chinese system.
15. This is the main reason why things like Feng Shui is so popular today!
16. In the past, I remember for everyChinese Geomancy services; there is always an Indian Astrologer.Nowadays..the tide has turned... guesswhich is more popular.

On 5/8/2011 4:34:23 PM, Anonymous wrote:
1. Please note that the Chinese system
is based on the "Holy Trinity" of
luck:1.1 What you mentioned below is
only part of it called "born with" and
is analysed via Ba zi.1.2 Your home and
office (if any) which is analysed via
Feng Shui1.3. Human or man luck
factors.2. Please take note that Chinese
Geomancy actually covers more. For
example; face reading, palm reading
etc...3. Thus just "blindly" looking at
just one's "born with portition" and not
looking also at Para 1.2 above is like
not doing a proper "Triage" of sorts. 4.
For example:again; what you wrote
is equivalent of some
outdatedtechnology: e.g. taking
anx-ray.5. However, the Chinese
system especially under Para
1.1with 1.2 is in a sense
equivalent to an MRI scanning. On
5/8/2011 12:55:44 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi!I just have a few
general questions. I seem to
be
a Fire dragon 18 February